• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Import?

Is there a way to import a clip onto iMovie HD other than connecting your camera to your computer using Firewire? I tried importing from a DVD too, but it just filtered out all the clips. Help me!
  2. E

Kingyo Hanabi

Can anybody give me a link to the mp3 of Kingyo Hanabi by Ai Otsuka? I've been searching desperately and I still can't find it. Not torrent or anything like that please...
  3. E

Emotions?

It has been stated many times that Nobodies have no emotions, but in many parts of KH2 it sure seemed like they showed emotions, like when Axel was sad about Roxas leaving. So what did Nomura really mean by "Nobodies have no emotions?"
  4. E

Fanfiction ► Chapter One, First Section of Part Two

I'm going to edit and revise this later, so some of it may not be very good. I know it cuts off at the end. I'll add more to this later, but I'm busy right now... The rising sun shone bright and young over the lush fields of corn. The sun was just breaking free of the horizon; a ripe, glowing...
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Untitled

This is part of the first chapter of the novel I'm writing. This is just sort of a preview. Tell me what you think, because I'm hoping that eventually this will get published. Chapter 1 The blood-red sunset shone majestically across the lush countryside. The few scattered trees cast...
  6. E

Diabetic?

I'm new here and I was just wondering if anyone here is diabetic...because I am. I'm a type 1 and I've had it since I was three. If you're a type 1 or type 2, you can talk to me about it...(Sorry if this is in the wrong section.)
Back