• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Actsidently posted, please close lol

My bad =( sorry didn't mean to
  2. K

Official Japanese Relese Date

The Relese date is confirmed for the japanese version, December 22nd, they annouced it at the Square-Enix party. http://kh2.co.uk/
  3. K

Notice on the attcack menu that...

Did you notice on the new gameplay trailer when you fight cerberus, it says Bushudo. Like in FFX Auron's overdrive. Maybe just a thought, you can control your friend's special attacks or tell them to attack! That would be hard
  4. K

Mulan's world is called Land of Dragons

Yeah, Mulan's world is called Land of Dragons just to let people know who didn't..bunch of crap on kh2 ultimania
  5. K

Fanfiction ► .:|KH Online|:. Fan Fic

Kingdom Hearts...turned into an online game like .hack ....it gets better later on .:|Kingdom Hearts Online|:. Chapter 1, Why can't it be friday Hey, you love those online computer games? Yeah, me too...Well I just can't stop playing this one game. I'm like adicited to it. Anyways, my name is...
  6. K

PSP VS iPod

What's better? PSP or iPod? Okay, PSP in my opinon OWNS. It's a MP4 player, but more!! You can listen to music, VIDEOS, IMAGES and play games! Ipod, ohwow, just music and some crappy games. PSP PWNZORS
  7. K

Mario RP! War of the Koopas!

Once agian, Mario has saved the Mushroom Kingdom and made it a safer and happier place for everyone. But since, Mario did not actually defeat bowser in his newest RP/Adventure video game (Paper Mario 2), Bowser thought of an evil plan, something horrible, something awful, something disasterious...
  8. K

Haha funny KH2 Gif

Haha I found this GIF at SOra's Domain, it's so freaking funny
  9. K

Why was Deep Jungle not in the game?

Just a question a thought a long time ago. Why did Noruma do this? Deep Jungle was fun! Sliding everywhere, this could of been a mini-game atleast! WHY?!
  10. K

My Posts

What happend to them, I see other people got all their posts back but I had to start all over. Example people joined from last year have like 1000 posts, I joined last year (I had about 730 posts) and now I have like 10. Can someone please explain this to me
  11. K

Wouldn't it be too hard?

I just thought of this, you know how in the trailer the person playing is doing like a 10 move combo with thunder and like fusion and another 5 move combo? Wouldn't that be like super duper hard? Or is the game capitbal of doing this easily? what do you think
  12. K

Sephiroth

I was wondering, how do 'you' *points at you* call Sephiroth? I say SEPH-EE-ROTH . My friend calls him SEPH-AR-RITH
Back