• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The Naming v. LOTR

Has anyone read the book The Naming or it's sequal The Riddle? I'm not saying that they were bad books, they did hold my attention very well after all. But as I got further into the first of the series I began to pick up on similarities between it and LOTR. The first thing that caught my eye...
  2. M

Fanfiction ► What's in a Name?

This is something that I just dug up. I wrote it around the time that we found out what Roxas's name was. Enjoy! (by the way... it is pure parody) “Two years…two years…” A kid looking oddly familiar except for the fact that his spiky hair was blonde was pacing around a dark foreboding room...
  3. M

Hi!!!

Greetings, I come from planet Earth. I was sent by someone you refer to somewhat fondly as ".Oathkeeper.". I am the reasoning behind Oathy being a Roxas fangirl for I am one too. (He shall always be FREDX!!!).... No I am not random. Jello, what?
Back