• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

synthezizing ultima weapon before final bosses

synthesize minor items till you are able to cut the ingrediants in half furthermore you want to level it up all the way so S rank items are cut in half so thats 14 to 7 then the second cut to 4 and that is easy! just get chest from twilight finish 100 wood finish atlantica (might be a problem)...
  2. G

look here

i've been wondering will there be a new reaction system in the new game or they're just gonna scrap it? what about the drives i don't want to lose them either. (overall the reactions were too easy they should have made consequences for madly mashing triangle)
  3. G

Sanctuary

no way idon't believe it! really i've been listening to it for a while though cool!
  4. G

another kh2 ?

im not sure, but hopefully not and if it does i want it to be in english too. but i agree with you.
  5. G

another kh2 ?

who thinks that they might release a kh2 version of final mix? it seems possable.
  6. G

moves of the pros

kh1 and 2 are really cool but are there any techs or skills you want sora to do? example: in COM sora can unleash stun impact and maybe if he could convert the keyblades power into energy strikes that would be awesome!
  7. G

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

the saddest part was this might sound stupid though i have 3 one when axel dies (no!!!!!!!) and then when pete loses to you in the timeless river and his future is ruined (he took a savage lecture from melifacent).also when goofy appeared to die that was major.
Back