• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► nothing to live for

well i hope this one truens out better..actually this is a dream i had last night i thought i could turn it into a story. it doesnt have any dialog and it will prolly be done in 3 chapters. though the charactars arnt who i dreamed of as it was me and other people so i changed them lol. well i...
  2. I

Fanfiction ► i dont really know what to call it...you can give me ideas though

tell me if you like it...or if you dont but be nice about it please its my first fan fic i know my spelling and grammar are a bit off lol ... ok here it goes (asuming they are not nobodies but their own person) chapter 1~ king micky decided to pick 12 members for his new court, it was...
  3. I

what do you people think the keyblade would look like without a keychain

ok pretty much explainitory what do you people think the keyblade would look like without a keychain or does it have to have a keychain to exist? the kingdom key is a keychain so what would it look like with out it?? any ideas? ps(im not sure if there is a thread like this dont get mad at me...
  4. I

does it matter

umm the game boy advanced does it have to be the flip open one or can it be the regular one?
Back