• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Help/Support ► Replacement Of The Lost

My guess is that the strain in your relation since you told her is that either a) she doesn't return the feelings, b) she likes someone else, or c)all of the above. You can always be friends with her, just remember what I said earlier and try not to say anything that might make her feel...
  2. P

Foolish and idealistic, maybe, but totally probable. The thing is, though, that she may not return these feelings in any way at all. Trust me, when someone's dogging you and you know they like you, but really don't like them at all, you grow to hate that person. My advice is that you carefully...
  3. P

Are you sure you even love this girl?
  4. P

Don't fake them, look for another girl for whom the feelings are real. Faking them will just get you in trouble. You don't want to screw around with a girl's feelings like that.
  5. P

So, why is it that you're going to stay just friends? Does she not like you? If that's the case, move on. Get over it. Plenty of people have feelings for people that aren't returned. Maybe this girl has a boyfriend. Heck, for all you know she's taken a vow of chastity. My advice is... move on...
  6. P

All time records

My sister started a new game on KH1. She stayed on Destiny Island for four hours straight and beat Riku over one hundred times. It stops counting at 100, because Sora will just keep saying "Now the score's 100 to 9!" every time you beat Riku. Needless to say, she has full potions. Anyway, I was...
  7. P

Favorite minor character?

Erm... My favorite would be Sephiroth! And if he's too mainstream for you, then it would be... um... Simba! Because he has the voice of Kratos Aurion, from Tales of Symphonia!
  8. P

Fanfiction ► ~.{Symbols}.//B.I.S.H.I.E.\\.{slobmyS}.~

YAY! I like your fanfic, guys! Post more soon! With more... beating of teh Sora! xD
  9. P

Fanfiction ► craaaaaaazy mix up ha ha ha ha ha ha

Umm... where's the story? All I saw was some stupid stuff and links to videos. First, if you say you're writing a fanfic, it usually means you are writing a fanfiction. Not writing some lame, and possibly perverted, dialouge and posting links to someone else's videos. Even if you made the...
Back