• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Trouble With Swap Magic!!

HELP HELP HELP!!! Is anybody else having trouble with Swap Magic and Final Mix +? I have the Flip-top and 3.6, but when I try to play the game, I get the prompt "Not a valid PS2 disk". Anybody have any ideas? *CRIES* I wanna play Final Mix!!! *cries harder*
  2. S

Has anyone beat KH2 with Sora having only a three hit combo?

I've beaten KH2 with only the three hit combo. It's actually easier that way rather than having a long string of hits in a combo because you can't finish of Xemnas until you hit him with a finishing blow. And waiting for ten or fifteen hits to go by before you get to the finishing move S-U-X...
  3. S

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

Congrats to KH2 for its awards. *dance* I was very impressed with the V.A.s and the Soundtrack. King Sora Strife is right. The Voice Acting was really well done. I loved Haley Joel Osment and Quinton Flynn and Jesse McCartney, too. ('3' *smooch*) And David Gallagher was great too...
  4. S

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

Dude, peeps! Remember that this game is half Disney. The majority of their fanbase is 1-10 year olds. And Disney FREAKS OUT if you even LOOK at them with a slightly dark idea. I'm surprised Sora's not beating up heartless with a stuffed animal. (Or one of those Nerf foam bats for the...
  5. S

Need help with completion points!

Ok, first off, Hi everyone on Khinsider! Welcome to my very first post! *dance* Now back to topic. I'm working on completion points for the journal and I need help. The last thing I need to do is unlock the Paradox Titan Cup and the Paradox Hades Cup in the Coloseum. I know, in the game...
Back