• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Barxin said:
ok thx for the blood and alchohal thing, i must have missed it, :D.
but wat do u guys think about kh3 being rated T or not.

do u guys think it should be:
a. E 10+ because little kids play it too
b. T because i like edgy games
c. AO: Kindom Hearts XXX Finaly sora and kairi will make out in this one, and....... lol
Number C! o_O I like people.

O

Oberon

nega sora said:
Hey i was just pointing out your mistake just tryin to help.
Man, I am not flamming, but you need to keep your thoughts to yourself, his mistake is HIS mistake, don't take account for it...

O

Oberon

nega sora said:
im just sayin i just had to point it out but whatever.

I choose letter c bow chika wow wow
Well you shouldn't need to.

Letter C is the way to go.

FinalSora14

I think the next 1 might be T. This is because game desighners if they make sequals they try to keep up with the consumer. If the first game was intened for 10 year olds, they would try to make the next one intened for 13 year olds if it takes 3 years to make the sequal. That is my oppinion.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
^you have a point.When Kh came out it was ment for 7 year olds.2 years later they made com(Rated E)ment for 9 year olds(more difficult)and 2 years after that they made kh2(E+10)for 9-10 year olds. I think kh3 should be T because then most players will at least be 12.I think i would like some sora-kairi naughty lovin,but like the people replied when i asked about R-rated romance on stupid questions in forum insanity, ill add one more point.Its a Disney Game

O

Oberon

The farthest the rating can get is a "T," But Disney isn't going to sit by and let that happen, unless they give all copyrights to square, and then they take over... Which will not happen.

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Don't you remember the part in which Ansem kidnapped Sora, strapped him to a table, and carved his name into the boy's flesh just above his heart?

There was a lot of blood at that part. If I recall correctly. I was a bit high at the time.

StarFlare

In front of my computer/playstation/iPod, etc
Dude, peeps! Remember that this game is half Disney. The majority of their fanbase is 1-10 year olds.

And Disney FREAKS OUT if you even LOOK at them with a slightly dark idea.

I'm surprised Sora's not beating up heartless with a stuffed animal. (Or one of those Nerf foam bats for the Struggle battle. :D)

"No dear, Axel is not dead, he's just gone to a happy green field where he can chase bunnies and frolick to his heart's content."

Darn you Disney! Just let Squeenix do all the work, and sit back and enjoy the profits!! ***I miss Axel!*** cries

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^LOL..1-10 year olds..(my 2 year sister played KH.....and LOVED IT..she started saying SORA and kept trying to say RIKU and KEYBLADE it was cute....XD)..well.he/she should now know where the blood and Alcohol is..lol..if the next KH is rated E+10 again I'll buy it....if its rated M...>_>..I'll damn well buy it..if its AO..............I'll.....um......I lost my train of thought....by thinking about if KH was AO...*drools*...*coughkairimoneyshotcough*.....lol.....it aint gonna happen and if it does...( the gate of hell will open up and kill us all when it does)...Then..I want Tifa to come back....what?..its AO damnit..we need Lulu too..hell..Garnet too..XD

*looks up*..Well..that was a really long semi-peverted post..lol..KH rated T or E is fine for me...*coughnomuramakeitratedmi'llgiveyouadollarcough*

edit:..Disney is not gonna let SE make it T...maybe they'll like invent a new rating system like E+15..XD...just so Disney isnt seen as a "bad"

O

Oberon

OblivionRKO4 said:
I dont remember any blood, even from PotC.
Remember? When the blood was taken from elizabeth? And was the coin that had the blood on it was dropped into the case of all the coins? W/e... I am wasting my time... I'm outtie.

sukai

Barxin said:
ok thx for the blood and alchohal thing, i must have missed it, :D.
but wat do u guys think about kh3 being rated T or not.

do u guys think it should be:
a. E 10+ because little kids play it too
b. T because i like edgy games
c. AO: Kindom Hearts XXX Finaly sora and kairi will make out in this one, and....... lol
lol why would it be rated M or AO has squareenix even made an M rated ff game? plus disney is in at least 35% control thats enough to make a good rating agreement

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah i thought more in the way of a serious wound from a sword or something not a mere scratch which was gone after 10 sec (although the blood stayed on the coins) mabye they were afraid kids would start to cut their wrists/hands or something and might kill themselves:p although i think even below 10 the wouldn t do it fast :p or the kid must be really stupid or young or a really big fan who doesn everything the chars do(falls under stupid at least with the cutting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back