• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xlicz

I saw a perfect video on youtube of how someone tape themselves playing wii so my question is how do you record wii footage and make it clear to see
  2. X

College Basketball

The season has just started and already some big losses such as Duke losing to Marquette and Kansas vs. Oral Roberts. Who is your favorite team and who do you think will have a good season and tournement.
  3. X

Man U

thank you finally, a sports section anyway...... Sadly Manchester United lost yesterday to Celtic. Nakamura made a fantastic shot. Shortly after that.... Louis Saha gets a PK but gets blocked......and loses Now United must win to stay alive in the champions' league. discuss, do u think Man...
  4. X

How Much Would You Pay?

Re: How much more? 1st part of your quote: i agree 2nd part: Madden 07 hall of fame edition is 60.00 at game stores such as gamecrazy so that part is not all right
  5. X

Official NFL Discussion

Ok, we are 5 games into the NFL season and have 3 undefeated teams. Which teams do you support and who do you think will stay undefeated and many other things? My team the redskins are 2-3 but i think will go 12-4, what do you think about your teams? I support 5 teams but my 2 favorites...
  6. X

Gameplay CoM

are u kidding me? i have used many combos in kh2
  7. X

Gameplay CoM

I know that but i just don't like using the cards
  8. X

Gameplay CoM

ya thats true..... o well.....
  9. X

Gameplay CoM

i hope, no one knows yet though
  10. X

Gameplay CoM

The gameplay i hope will be easier than the gba version, but why did they bring back the cards :thumbdown:
  11. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? yay more kh to come yay i cant wait.......
  12. X

Locoroco

locoroco for psp is pretty good, the music is ok but the gameplay is great
  13. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Bleach

You don't have to make four threads about this, get a mod to delete some of them
  14. X

Atl

Has anyone seen ATL? I really like i , its has a good message and its sorta funny T.I. was a good actor
  15. X

Madden 07

What Team in madden 07 do you use i like to use the patriots and a team i created
  16. X

Fav soccer team

Who is your favorite soccer team i like Manchester United and RC Lens
  17. X

psp downgrader

i have found a psp downgrader for people who want 2 downgrade their psp...... the website is pspwallpapers.com and the downgrader is @ the home page under utilities
  18. X

Video game retailers

i searched for it and couldn't find it so.... What are your favorite video game retailers mine gamecrazy because its closest to me and they have tournements
  19. X

my posts

today i posted like maybe like 10 times and i had 166 posts and my post count didnt go up
  20. X

Mickey Summon?

mickey is not a summon someone close this please
Back