• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official NFL Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlicz

Ok, we are 5 games into the NFL season and have 3 undefeated teams. Which teams do you support and who do you think will stay undefeated and many other things? My team the redskins are 2-3 but i think will go 12-4, what do you think about your teams?

I support 5 teams but my 2 favorites titans and redskins but the skins are my favorite. Discuss about every thing the NFL related enjoy....... :)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Only 2 undefeated teams now. The Ravens lost to the Broncos last night. My favorite team is the Dolphins. There are two main reasons why we're struggling: 1. our quaterbacks and 2. our offensive line. We should've gotten Drew Brees when we had the chance, take a look at New Orleans, they're 4-1 with him as the starter! That was the biggest mistake in our postseason. And then, Seth and our fourth round rookie offensive lineman got hurt which is why the offensive line is giving up so many sacks.

If you ask me, the Titans made a good choice in drafting Vice Young instead of Matt Lineart. Right now, Matt is the better quaterback but Vice is more mobile and his accuracy can get better in time. Matt did well in his first start but as for Vince, it's a different story.

At the beginning of the season, I thought for sure the Seahawks would make it back to the Super Bowl this year. I've had a change of mind, I think the Bears will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. As for the AFC, I'll wait to later on in the season before I assume which team will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

No team will go undefeated this year, the last two remaining undefeated teams, the Colts and the Bears, will eventually lost. The Colts have no running game so all a team has to do is play pass defense well and you've got em beat, the Jets and the Jaguars came very close. As for the Bears, they've got a good defense but Rex Grossman is still a young quaterback, he's bound to make some crucial mistakes against a good defense sometime this year.

<_</Bubbles/>_>

Even though I do not want to be responsible for a slight dip in your self-esteem, most here for whatever reason don't like football. They'd rather be here all day or play WoW. I, on the other hand, love football.

My favorite team is the Vikings. We are currently 3-2 with an upcoming bye week. We would have been 4-1, if that miscue during the Bears game had not have occurred. Yet we are what we are.

The Vikings overall are a decent football team. We struggle scoring touchdowns on the offensive side of the ball, managing to put up field goals almost 80% of the time. Basically the reason why we have lost and will continue to lose. Maybe if Brad Johnson underwent a transformation and started throwing the ball deep, we'd be a good team, not an elite, but good. That's better than in the middle.

Anyway, I hope we make the playoffs at least to end this little discussion on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.