• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Ok so people freaking attacked me for saying you can't say Zexion is dead, but ill be the first one to admit it looks grim for his life. I was just saying no one can say either way that he's alive or dead since no one witnessed his death.
  2. C

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Ok don't attack me if I'm wrong, but don't they use the English language and just add Japanese subtitles making the time for them to translate alot faster.
  3. C

Please send me a link to where it says he's been confirmed dead because I don't ever remember readin anything that said he's dead. 1. You can't tell that his gravestone actually reads dead given that it's destroyed 2. Even if you could see that the gravestone says he's dead how do you know it...
  4. C

Ok i can't even begin to tell you how wrong this is. Xigbar and Larxene both had projectiles. Also members such as Luxord and even Axel could be considered no close range weapons. For that matter a very few members of the Orginization could actually be considered as using "Close Range" weapons...
  5. C

About the tombstone obviously signifying Zexions death. I don't see how anyone could make that assumption. We have no idea that the tombstones were tied dirrectly to the well being of the Organization members. For all we know someone had to push a button to change the tombstones from blue to...
  6. C

They could have just put a picture of Zexion, it didnt have to be a brain. That would indicate he was the weapon.
  7. C

Im pretty sure this is wrong, but you never know. What if Ienzo was Riku's father? You never know. Probably wrong just thought it would be interesting.
  8. C

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

I wouldn't know i dont play much Final Fantasy. It could go either way.
  9. C

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

Ok about the swords thing thats like saying the tires of a porsche and an acura are similar so they must be the same about the same car. About the whole director having exclusive creative control over everything involved in the game I would just like to point out Hideo Kojima. Just putting it...
  10. C

I was thinking about this for awhile.

So yah in the end of the game when Riku gives Kairi that Keyblade, I was just wondering where he got it. I mean it seems to me like a Keyblade is a pretty hard thing to obtain, and he Riku is whipping them out like they're 4 dollar watches. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about how...
  11. C

Someone PLEASE Help me (World of Warcraft)

So im thinking of buying World of Warcraft but im currently strapped for cash. I could afford to basically pay for the service. I have found someone online selling it for very cheap, but it all of the sales either come with or dont come with the Registration Key. I was wondering if this was...
  12. C

I need some help with a Final Form Problem.

I have had this problem at least 3 times and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same or a similar problem. It doesn't happen very often but when I go into to Final Form and an enemy hits me at the same time as I'm going into Final Form it immediatley brings me out of it and takes away...
  13. C

Orginization Names??

This isnt about their actuall names, and im not trying to be that serious here, but does anyone else think that the Orginization members where on Acid when they came up with their name. I mean who is just sitting around and is like "Hmm my name should totally be an anagram of my old name, but it...
  14. C

Secret Ending

lol ok I knew we were agree i was just trying to clear things up for other people mainly the guy who started this thread.
  15. C

Secret Ending

I understand what you're saying, and now for my incredibly long explination of why you don't need a keychain eventhough I know what you're saying and they are there on most for some reason. OK. SSSSOOOO There doesn't need to be a Keychain on a Keyblade to make it a Keyblade, because Roxas has...
  16. C

Secret Ending

Once again correct me if I'm wrong, but what Riku wields in KH2 is considered a Keyblade, and from what i rember it didnt have or need a Keychain.
  17. C

Organization 13 question

Axel can't be Riku's Nobody Nomura has said in interviews that when you take out the X from the Nobody's name the remaining letters form an anagram that spells out the name of their human form. If you can get RIKU out of A E L PLEASE EMAIL ME.
  18. C

Secret Ending

Also I have just read something else, and if you actually do need a Keychain to have a true Keyblade then that completely destroys the theory that Roxas's Keyblades are fake since they have Keychains.
  19. C

Secret Ending

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has never said that a Keychain is required to make a Keyblade. It could just be that the Keychains for Sora change the over all apperance of the Keyblade. It doesn't neccesarilly mean you HAVE to have a keychain to have a Keyblade. Keychain doesn't make the...
  20. C

Major Question About Secret Ending

Ok i have 2 things one i just want an answer from the other is a valid point i think 1. When did kairi turn into a heartless im just wondering i dont remeber? 2. If Xemnas was really one of the original 4 keyblade wielders how come his nobody didnt wield a keyblad? Sora's nobody wielded a...
Back