• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I forgot...

Can someone list the members of Org. 13 i honestly forgot most of em...:blushing:
  2. T

Sora's fighting skill

Just one question why does Sora attack with the blunt side of his keyblade and not the actual BLADE side of the keyblade? (sorry if this has been posted before)
  3. T

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

i still can't get that image out of my mind ewww
  4. T

^omg Jimmney's Been In My Pants Ewwwwwwwwwaaaahhhhh!!!
  5. T

Yahoo Image Search Has KH2 On pop. searches!

I just thought of something if Hitler were here right now he'd probably want to destroy Kh2 cuz its getting more attention that he ever got 0_0
  6. T

We'll you've never heard when you hit Demyx (at Hollow Bastion Battle) he sound like Michael Jackson... "Ow (pelvet thrust) Ow (pelvet thrust) he he" I thought Pete was the most annoying cuz he was just a waste of time you always beat him no matter what (he sucked like any other pathetic...
  7. T

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

prolly gonna say the story line is for kids... but it isn't it is real deep and means alot
  8. T

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

oh crap kh2 is in their hands noooo!!!
  9. T

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

well id go out with her if i had to pick out of all the girls in kh2
  10. T

2 ultimas??

Yeah and i know a good way on how to make money off keyblades... sell em on ebay... they'll always come back to you
  11. T

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

I would go out with Tifa any day any night any time!!!!!!!!
  12. T

Big Hong Small Hong Keys

Say what?!
  13. T

Do you play kh2 as you used to do whaen you bought it?

You get a new feeling like the feeling when you are about to open a present, you don't know what's inside it
  14. T

I can't play it that much since i have alot of school work now towards the end of the year
  15. T

was KH2 worth it?

Hey i love the "Under The Sea" song dont be hating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. T

Are u playing it on standard to unlock the secret ending?
Back