• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What if Xehanort is....

The key blade wielder in the middle. The big guy with the brown hair. That could be him before he lost his heart and he has to give it all up in order to protect KH. He did wield two lightsaber-esk weapons, and the big guy wielded two key blades. At the end his eyes turned gold, like Xehanor's...
  2. P

Just a thought...feel free to flame...

I was thinking that there should be a specail unlockable at the end of the game once you complete it 100%....It could be in the Pod Room or in Namines Room where all your memories of all of the Boss fights are there...maybe they are in picture form...then when you click on them the screen gets...
  3. P

Cool Idea....?

I was just thinking about how long off the next Kingdom Hearts will be before it is released...I'll leave it at that cause I read enough spoiled KH fanatics trying to pre-order the next one even before the cash register printed out the reciept of KH2. But wouldn't i be cool if they made only...
  4. P

Help Me Find This Please!!!

During an interview with Tetsuya Nomura about a possible Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix it was said that: Q: If that really happens, then that means the different title you're planning to work on will be slightly delayed to be worked on. A: Well, there are ways to go around it. I already started...
Back