• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

I don't think Mickey make the game easy, it depend on the player how they play. His attack may be worst, but he move very fast and he got a crazy combo ability.
  2. L

Give your own kh2 review

score:9.5 graphics:10 sound:8.5 difficulty:8 playability:9 replay value:9 All the new feature of KH2 is the best thing in the game. Except for the difficulty of the game, it should be a little more harder. Everything else is fine with KH2 but some other argue there is too much X mashing.
  3. L

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

Recently, i beat the game on standart mode without mickey. I just went to proud mode to test him on cerberus and it seem that he has a powerful combo but his strenght is weak. I just want to know your opinion and what should be changed on him. :) Here are some list that are good and bad Pros...
  4. L

Your opinion on Mickey gameplay.

Recently, i beated the game on standart mode without mickey. I just went to proud mode to test him on cerberus and it seem that he has a powerful combo but his strenght is weak. I just want to know your opinion and what should be changed on him. :) Here are some list that are good and bad Pros...
Back