• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lookieone

Recently, i beat the game on standart mode without mickey. I just went to proud mode to test him on cerberus and it seem that he has a powerful combo but his strenght is weak. I just want to know your opinion and what should be changed on him. :)

Here are some list that are good and bad

Pros

-Able to revive Sora. (a second chance)
-Alot of combo hit
-His magic can lock the boss and it useful.
-He jump very high

Cons

-Low Life Bar
-Weak Strenght and maybe defense
-No heal, no other magic

But i found it if you use pearl and press x, he is able to do his final hit immediately. Pearl can also be useful during his attack.

Last edited:

martin8me

also when you attack sometimes it doesn't hit the boss cuz he does alot of swirly moves

Hey your new here! welcome!:D

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Never played as Mickey. But I will go throught on my second time beating the game and see what he is about.

Twinblades

i didnt know that u have to die inorder for him to help but now i get it

i saw a slip of him fighting xaldin and he died! lol

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Mickey's spinning move is the best. I died against Xaldin, but Mickey saved me and got him to 1hp.. I had to revive Sora to get the finishing on him. But I dont' see anything wrong with him. He was strong enough for what I needed him to do, and he can revive Sora, what else do you need ?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
|shady| said:
He only hepls once or twice during the entire game. How does that make it really easy ?

No he doesnt, he helps around 9-10 times. I forgot which bosses.

o_o This game is far from easy.

supercallo

The only time i saw him was during the fight with Xaldin. I died more than 6 times im sure and Mickey revived me every time. Other than that i can;t think of any other use for him; his attacks suck, his lifebar is too small, but he did jump high enough to avoid Xaldin's laser attack-thing.

lookieone

I don't think Mickey make the game easy, it depend on the player how they play. His attack may be worst, but he move very fast and he got a crazy combo ability.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I tried him once, to see how he was. He's much different from Sora, and was hard to use well. He's okay, but weaker than I thought he would be.

I've never actually had to use him, I prefer not to. It would be fun to switch control between Sora and Mickey, if you had both in your party or something.

brown

mickey should of had a bigger playing part, can you play as mickey in any other level besides when you fight cerebres? i didnt die once playing standard mode but i did die when fighting cerebres because i saw in a trailer that you could play as mickey but then when i beat crebres so when i played that part again i died on purpose to see if you could play as mickey and sure enougn you could. he fights just like Yoda oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back