• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Anti-form

who thinks Anti-Form should have been something to help you win battles rather than lose them? whenever I turned into Anti-Form I was cursing in my head (lol) but yeah, I thought it would've been a nice addition to the game if it made you stronger or something. Anti-form is just neat to look at
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

ok here is the English version of the secret ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=Kingdom%20hearts%202%20secret%20ending there are many things that intrigue me on this clip 1) The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while...
  3. R

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

Maybe because its fake? ever thought that?
  4. R

The 100000000000th (or something like that) theory

ok heres how it goes 1) A person's heart is taken by the heartless so Body + Soul = Nobody, Heart = heartless 2) When a heartless is destroyed it ends up in kingdom hearts so destroyed heartless = kingdom hearts 3) (ok now here is where I start making it up) When a Nobody dies, I think its body...
  5. R

want to now where to ingeridates for ultima wepon?

your spelling is horrible...
  6. R

I know where the secret ending takes place!

it prob symolizes the same thing, but if I remember correctly in CoM wasn't the area around the crossroads hilly?
  7. R

The Keyblades

I'm confused, a while back people said Sora's keyblade was the keyblade of present and now "The Keyblade of Present is yet to be revealed" Idk can somebody tell me who has the Keyblade of Light,Dark,twilight? ect.
  8. R

They messsed up! *BIG SPOILER*

Roxas NEVER went to the real TT after he got sent to the fake one
  9. R

A theory on Kairi's weapon

I thought he just conjured 2 and gave one to Kairi, I mean Roxas did that when he was fighting Riku
  10. R

Anti and Final Forms near opposites? and other stuff

I don't know if this has been posted before but... Anti and Final Forms are opposites because: 1)Anti Form Runs with 3 limbs while Final uses none 2)Anti has no keyblades, while Final has 2 3)Anti is black and Final is white 4)Anti form is prob the weakest while Final is strongest I don't know...
  11. R

Kairi and Namine

I am confused. Well aparently near the end of KH Sora turns into a heartless which then casts off his body and soul to turn into Roxas. So when Sora reverts back to Human form he still is only a heart which makes him a heartless. at the begining of KH 2 Sora goes back with Roxas and becomes...
  12. R

English Vs. Japanese kh2 theme songs

Passion sounds better it has less rough words which went with the theme
  13. R

Sephiroth

I beat him at lvl 70 on proud mode, is that good?*does a little dance* oh and also, is it possible to find him after he dissapears with Cloud?
Back