• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Naruto EX (Now Accepting,Made-ups allowed,need mains badly)

Plot Ok everyone, Well First we will have everyone pick there charaters and ect. Then well do school for newbies to know What naruto actully is. Then after that we'll pick teams. Groups of three as ritrual with a Sensai.(If you want to be a Sensai then IM me to be one but you need to know alot...
  2. T

Need friends that like Naruto,FF,KH,and other anime cause really lonely

Hi everyone. Need friends with commend interests.
  3. T

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles II ( need 4 ppl to make teams)

Hello if you want to join this FFCCII. Thne you must answer the following. Answer right because Am judging it. And choose different personatilies Ex. Mad at times, very unknown and mostly his teammates don't know him/her. And ppl can just comment in the rp like audience. And further on we'll...
  4. T

Adventure RPG (made ups allowed)

Hello this is the Adventure rpg. The rules are that having 3 or 4 people in a group being sended out to obtain the 7 stones which are Fire,Water,Grass,Thunder,Ice,Wind,and Earth. The way to get them is to go to the countries and the right villages to get them. But it isn't all easy you have to...
  5. T

KH,FF,Trigun,Naruto,FullMetalAlchemist,GhostShell, And All Other Anime Shows RPG REM

Hi and welcome to this rpg remix of all the anime/ games. Ok we have openings for orginal charactrers also if you have other shows i don't know tell me to put it up for openings and last thing made ups are allowed too. Kingdom Hearts: 1. Sora ----- 2. Riku ----- 3. Kairi ----- 4. Donald ----- 5...
  6. T

NARUTO RPG (Have a site of this too )

RULES 1. no god- modeing 2. keep it pg-13 3. no killing other Characters, without permission 4. try to spell right 5. No spamming 6. No Powerplaying 7. No Cybering 8. Romance allowed, but must be bearable 9. Please use grammar 10. For Occ use something like [ [[ ( (( just something other then...
  7. T

Hey ppl Need friends

Hey ppl!:)
Back