• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

possible kh3 explanation

i kow its not giong to be obvious thats why i thoght outside the boox instead if thinking it was a flash back i thought maybe they comeback no offense to whoever thought it was a flashback.
  2. R

possible kh3 explanation

not if they die whole zorox read the above quote.
  3. R

possible kh3 explanation

i meant dieing bla bla 25 characters
  4. R

possible kh3 explanation

and also deing doesent make you a nobody becoming a heartless does so no just because they did this once would not make them immortal they could die hole in a fight or something without giving into the darkness and return to darkness whole.
  5. R

possible kh3 explanation

only if not seperated fro to long or the heart and body are strong enough to find each other
  6. R

possible kh3 explanation

Well let me put it like this when the body fades to darkeness and the heart is strong enough does it wait for the heart in darkness because what other choice does it have since it belives that darkness at the place to which all things return
  7. R

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

i just kept figthing not even realized that i was in the form until i tried to drive again and it said final at the bottom and i said cool it was my first drive in TWTNW. Then i thought back and said that was that silver form i actually thought i had a slitch
  8. R

possible kh3 explanation

Alright in kh2 saix says everytime sora kills a heartless he frees a hearts and xemnas redirects them to the artificail kingdom hearts which gets broken apart and thier heart recaptured. Also we dont know where nobodies go once killed, We speculate that they return to darkness but what if...
  9. R

Xehanort

I am sorry if you guys discussed this before but i wanna know if the fake ansem is xehanorts heartless and xemnas is his nobody that would mean xehanort does not exist in the present and if xehanorts in kh3 then does that mean kh3 happens in the past which would probably mean no sora, kairi, or...
  10. R

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

that a cool find man that is cool
  11. R

kh movie??

So ah i was wondering shouyld there be a kh movie
  12. R

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

i [ersonally use the ultima it looks better but i am not a big magic user so i am better with fenrir
  13. R

my sora is better than your sora solution??!!

Me and my friends like to argue about whos sora is better or who is the better gamer and i think i have an idea but i want opinion before i start looking for a way to give to square enix how about kh online where we can finally see whos sora is better or some like to say who is better just one...
  14. R

sora ff drive

Now hear me out before you go postal i am just throwing ideas out there but what about ff drive forms like sora gets a ff spirit everytime he beats an ff character that gives thiers awy or when he helps them with something but to make thiings fair i think the cahracters what these spirits boss...
  15. R

should sora get a ff drive form(s)?

i am going to repost this in another section
  16. R

sora outfit kh3

I know its going to be a while before this game comes out but do you see sora in a diffrent outfit in kh3
  17. R

Should Kadaj be in kh3?

I think Kadaj should be in there as a secret boss kinda like sephiroth because i hat to say it you never can say you beat him because they never designed him to take the gamer seriously he doesent use full stregnth (note: didnt atempt supernova):confused:
  18. R

Should riku meet sephiroth

I think they should because it would bw AWSOMe if sephiroth trained him:D :D :
Back