• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

drive repowering up

hey i dont know if theres already a thread with this but o well im to busy and just need a quick answer. ok so when u go into save sport or exit worlds isnt ur drive suppose to fully restore?
  2. M

Sora is too naive in KH2

well since he forgot his entire time at oblivian castle thus he didnt know that he was in there for a year. he might have woken up been scared crapless and been happy to see his friends
  3. M

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

my stupid order hasnt come in but i wil play it on proud once i get it
  4. M

gaining health

ok heres the situation. i have not gotten the game yet or anything but i have gotten the book. the boook lists like level up stats and all but nothing on health. while reading it i found out you gain health by beating main boss's and what appear to be mini boss's. so my question is: can you...
  5. M

land of dragons question

i checked itout inmy book and no there are the standered emimies aned crap plus those hourse lance dudes
  6. M

The official KH 2 Site!

tobad its not as good as the jap one they have videos and msuc and a whole bunch of cool stuff including a triva game where u can get diff desktops and even a screensaver to bad ive only got that far
  7. M

What does Riku look like in kh2?

o yes and he but hey the game is out and hwy dont you find out for ur self
  8. M

does anyone have to wait

yeah i have to wait untill it gets shiped. stupid ebgames
  9. M

something's wrong

if u are that far you will know that its in the book of poo and inorder to play this world full of mini-games second level you will need the level 5 limit thingy. idk dont ask me i was just reading my guide lol well good luck :)
  10. M

Buying it through the internet?

yeah i had to order it online and only learned of the reserving of it to late. so im hopin for it tommrow
  11. M

Something about the controls..

even if it wasnt you usualy have contol configuration.
  12. M

Did Anyone?

awesome job KeyBladesmen7991 i give you the thumbs up and the wink
  13. M

KH II Songs and more

wow 18 ppl view this its pretty popular well if you do indeed have sanctuary please may u post it on here for the world to see?
  14. M

Is it possible...

i can see it now. a kid walking down the street with drak robes on. actualy that might be kinda cool.
  15. M

KH3 preview

for any of you who have seen the preview form the end of KHII (from various sites) what are ur thoguhts on the keyblade wars (like what do u persionly think they will be.) And who do u think the shadowy figure is. not to mention the aromored heartless
  16. M

how long?

I've read in EGM that its gonna take aorund 40-50 hours depending on the time u wanna take to do extra stuff
  17. M

hidden boss's

Who would you like to see as a boss at the end of game. like the ones we got once we beat the game for the origanal KH?
  18. M

Will Mexico have kh2 on the.....

worst case senario would be that he gets it on the europe release date
  19. M

aftermath

While I was reading these posts, an intresting thought came to mind. Well as we all know KHII is nearing its release date. As we all sit in our chairs typing away we wait. March 28th will come and we will all be very happy. This site will be more active then it has ever been with kids everywhere...
Back