• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sanctuary

Many people have reversed the whole song and they say it tells "Riku's side of the story." The alleged backwards lyrics go like this: I need more affection than you know Yeah, I was him So, and now, turn it down Why? He was Ansem, he was Ansem I need more affection than you know Wasn't it...
  2. J

KH2 Name Game!

Okay so the rules are that you get 3 guess's (because KH2 isn't that hard to figure out). I'll describe a thing or a person and you people try to guess what it is. The person who guess's what it is gets to create the next one or pass it up. You must give 3 clues. I'll go first. I drop a weapon...
  3. J

How long did it take you to beat KH2?

It took me 26 hours. I'd like to here about how long it took other people because. My friend said he beat it in 15 hours. I KNOW for a fact that's not true I just want to here some times?
  4. J

How much of a KH1/CoM/2 freak are you?

Just how much of a KH freak are you? I'm so obsessed with it I have posters covering my walls, imported all of the video games and played them, bought the english version of them and played them, bought a real keyblade made of wood and metal, have some costumes, all stategy guides, downloaded...
  5. J

The warm fuzzy thread

Here you can say NICE things about other forum browser. Boondock Saint: Well, I guess your my only buddy on this forum so I will recognize you for making great sigs. Keep up the good work.
  6. J

Another contest?

Will there be another contest for the rest of this week?
  7. J

Eragon the movie

Eragon the movie is coming out on Dec. 15. You all probably know this but I didn't see a thread on it so...
  8. J

How to defeat Sephiroth

OK so here are some requirements: Don't attempt him unless you have very good items, magic, and accesories. Otherwise, be about level 75 but you must still have some good stuff. Curaga, Aeroga, Ultima weapon(or any keyblade thats powerful and raises magic), 5 item slots filled with elixers, 1 or...
  9. J

The glowing eye unknown known?

Well, I have been doing a lot of research (I was up for 20/24 hours) and I think I have found out who the unknown in the Final Mix and the glowing eye unknown is. They are the same person. If the GEU walked up to the unknown on the beach (I think it's Roxas) and said he looks like you how would...
Back