• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

your most like help

werre do people get tjopse like your most like xigbar or things like that were can i get one? and on a side note diid u kno win the secret movie fenrir is in there
  2. N

yes i finally did it!!!

i beat sephiroth on lvl 80 on my 3rd TRY!!!!. FENRIR IS AWESOME!!!!!
  3. N

ienzos weapon

ok what do you think ienzos weapon is(or zexion whichever you prefer) is cause supposedly its a big spoiler so just tell me what you think it could be
  4. N

i have some questions

1. did anyone else not use drives that much in thebegginibg then later in the game just drive like crazy. 2. ok ive been hearing that you can get glide is that true nd what abilities do you get from lvling up your drives 3. what is the hightest levcel high jump i only have lvl 2 high jump so...
  5. N

how to beat Xigbar

ok im on xigbar and im stuck. i have the deceisive pumpkin and am about lvl 40 so if anyone has beat him list abilities,keyblade and stuff like that that you used to beat him
  6. N

someone help me!!!

how do you beat xaldin when you visit beast for the second time
  7. N

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

does anyone else notice that axels voice sounds like simbas voice over in the lion king? Simbas voice in the movie not the game
  8. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&pmmsid=1479669 like the first 30 seconds haz DiZ snd then another org ,member talking then it goes to flashbacks
  9. N

*TWILIGHT RIKU* read

thanks for the sig and ill for sure give yoyu credit there awesome and how exactly do i put them in
  10. N

can someone help me

can someone make me a matching avatar/sig. I would like to have sora and I went to the request forum but they all said i needed a 100 posts so if you can thanks.i would also like the words two people one destiny. in the sig too thanks
Back