• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Drive forms in cutscenes

I think its neat that if u beat a boss battle or just a battle in a drive form ur in that form during a cutscene i know it works with valor, wisdom, and master form but what about final and anti forms? Just kinda wunderin but does anyone know?
  2. Z

Ansem and Mickey? Anyone else notice? ...

**NO SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE** In The secret ansem reports ... the REAL reports i guese you could say ansem talks about him and his friend the king ... now think back to when mickey meets sora for the first time in KHII he hands him the money bag. Now think howd mickey get that? Well Ansem is...
  3. Z

Guide covers?

Ok so I finally got around to getting some money together to pre-order Kingdom Hearts II (yeah I know took me some time) but anyway I preordered the LE guide with it and saw that there were pics and it says "Widsom Cover" Does that mean each set will come with a random drive form for the cover...
  4. Z

The creation of the nobodies?

HAs anyone noticed in the deep dive video after the XII comes up it has the text "Ansem's other report - A creature born of ignorance" Im gueseing its refering to the nobodies since the heartless were creatures born from darkness. Like the nobodies were born from peoples ignorance to the...
  5. Z

Defender Shield in KH

Ok so I actually just realized I never got the defender shield and I really need it I finished everything else possible in this game ... trust me and I was wandering how you get the defender shield for Goofy
  6. Z

Hmm anyone notice ...(KHII NA Trailer 2)

In the trailer I found two things that really cought my eye. First of all is theres a scene of Riku battleing the Keyblade wielding organization member (Its easy to tell who the org member is from the deep dive videos and putting two and two together) but anyway thats gonna be one awsome fight...
  7. Z

Two new Tron NA videos

I dont know if anyone posted this but Maverick has put up two more Tron videos form the NA beta version of KH II http://youtube.com/watch?v=r8_a4tr-2is and http://youtube.com/watch?v=K3QMixzMquo
Back