• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Film ► Cars 2

First of all, do we seriously not have a thread for this movie? If we do, can somebody link it? Second, let's look at some of Pixar's clever "viral marketing." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRz5YDokhzE&feature=feedu Did you find the secret? EDIT: Need a hint? Perhaps try pausing the video...
  2. P

Help/Support ► A Laptop Question

Today, I purchased this laptop: Newegg.com - ASUS K52 Series K52JE-XN1 NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core P6100(2.00GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 . I've been looking for a laptop with a decent graphics card for awhile, and this one seems to be...
  3. P

A Few Questions...

1. Did Terra really steal Aurora's heart? Or was MX there to do it? I'm aking this after watching this scene. YouTube - [USA] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Walkthrough [17] Terra ~ Radiant Garden [3] Braig Fight (at 14:20) 2. What did MX promise Braig? 3. After watching Re: Coded's secret...
  4. P

Portal 2

All Portal 2 Videos and Screenshots can be found here UPDATE 8/18 Portal 2 will be released February 9, 2011 on the PS3, Xbox360, and PC. Gamescom: Valve Dates Portal 2 - PC News at IGN UPDATE! Portal 2 Announced! Portal 2 Officially Announced - G4tv.com With Co-Op? GameStop Reveals Major...
  5. P

So why did the Leechgrave...

...eat other heartless? Did it do that to increase its own power? I only ask because I don't recall another heartless "attacking" other heartless... Sorry if this doesn't belong in the spoiler section...it was far enough along in the game....
  6. P

Xehanort=Terra's Unversed?

Grace Assasin brought up the point that Xehanort is Terra's Unversed. Zion also led Strawberry to this conclusion. This got me thinking... Is it possible? Absolutely. Since Unversed are born from negative emotions, Terra's hatred of MX could of caused him to form his own unbirth. Even Xemnas...
  7. P

Is there anything you miss when we speculated about KH2?

What I mean is, do you remember an feelings you had before it was released? (What...2+ years now?! ALREADY!? they should really relaese those new games! Lol) For example, I liked when everyone called Roxas BHK, since we didn't know his name, but he was important. (For those of you not around...
  8. P

[BOOK]The Inheritance Trilogy(?)

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS!!! I now realize that there is already an Eragon thread below this one somewhere....sorry! Hello everyone! This is a place to discuss The In Inheritance Trilogy(Eragon, Eldest, next unamed book) What do you think of them? What do you like and not like?(and so forth...)...
  9. P

The Fly Fusion Pentop Computer

I've been seeing this advertised on the T.V., and I want to know if its any good. If you recommend it, what other software would you reccomend to go with it? Thanks!
  10. P

Music Making Software

Well, as the title emplies, I am looking for good software for making digital music. If it's not free, can you list a price? Thanks!:thumbsup:
  11. P

Ratchet and Clank series (not E3)

What game, in your opinion, is the best Ratchet and Clank game for the PS2 only??:confused: I can't seem to decide, and it's not a series I've really been keeping my eye on. Please do not post negative comments about this series. Thanks!:thumbsup:
  12. P

Xbox 360 Questions

ATTENTION MODS! Go ahead and delete this thread. I posted this in the official microsoft thread. Hello! I have some questions about the Xbox360 "packages" and other things! 1. What is the difference between the "Xbox360 Core" and "Xbox 360 (Premium?)"?:confused: 2.Which, in your opinion, is...
  13. P

Zelda fanatics... this thread is for u

Hello! I'm very excited about the upcpming TP release as much as anyone, but..... I'm not a total fanatic, I'd like to more about link's universe Is there anything i should definitely know? I know the basics... gannondorf always seems to kidnap zelda and link must save her... I know little of...
  14. P

FFX Lulu and Yuna

I have 2 questions. How does Lulu's overdrive work? Its the one where u cast multiple spells. Her first one Also, wats the difference between Yuna's summon and Grand summon?
  15. P

Eragon Movie/Book/Game (Eldest too)

Discuss your thoughts here. Books:alagaesia.com Movie:eragonmovie.com Game:eragongame.com ^not links^ I personally love the series and I want the third book so bad! The movie looks ok, but I personally can't tell who's who. The game looks very impressive, but I hope it doesn't become a...
  16. P

Battling a new org. member?

I think it will be roxas. Of course everyone probobaly knows or guesses it... I mean he's like the only one Sora battles in a cutscene By the way, I really didn't check if there was a thread about this already Plz don't flame!:cry:
  17. P

Hello! For some reson, my sign in screen for my windows xp isn't coming up. I know this is because of a program called GTGina.dll Does anyone know where to find it or give me help? I know i'm not the only one who has had this problem. Thanks!
  18. P

Final Fantasy

Hello! The only way I know wat final fantasy is is through the Kingdom Hearts Series. If I were to get a Final Fantasy game which one should I get?:huh: Give me info,too! P.S. I have a PS2, a Gamecube, Gameboy Advance (+SP), and a PC. I'm also planning on getting a Wii. Thanks for the...
  19. P

Atlantica Chest

How do i open the big chest in the hole near ariels grotto? how do i get it out? I tried all the magic!
  20. P

Final Boss

Any tips on how to beat the dragon when your flying with riku?? P.S. I'm on normal mode
Back