• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox 360 Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

ATTENTION MODS! Go ahead and delete this thread. I posted this in the official microsoft thread.

Hello! I have some questions about the Xbox360 "packages" and other things!

1. What is the difference between the "Xbox360 Core" and "Xbox 360 (Premium?)"?:confused:

2.Which, in your opinion, is better? (I know that "Core" costs less....)

3. What are games I should know about (I know little about Gears of War....) or get (or NOT get)?

4. Is this a good list if I wanted to buy it off eBay? (This is an actual list)
Xbox 360 Console
Instruction Manuals
Power Supply(?)
Power Cord
Wireless Controller
20GB Detachable Hard Drive
Battery Holder
HD AV cables
Ethernet Cable
Xbox Live headset

5. Xbox Silver Membership; Do you activate it with a card of some sort or is it unlocked automatically?

6. How do you guys pay for your gold membership? (if you have one) Monthly, "Tri-monthly", or yearly?

I might update this if I can think of more questions......

Please DO NOT flame. This is not a "XBOX360 is GAY" thread.

Please don't promote other Next-gen systems. (I have a Wii already:thumbsup:)

Sorry for all the guidelines!

I

Inuyashigan

1. premium comes with wireless controller, 20gb hard drive, chrome disc tray, and xbox live headset, core doesn't.
2. premium. it's the bargain package altogether
3. gears of war, rainbow six vegas, gta iv, oblivion, burnout revenge, call of duty 2/3, banjo kazooie 3, lost planet, ut3, saints row, and other stuff

S

Shadow Soldier

Even though Gears is apparently one of the best games on the market (i disagree with), there are better and more fun games, like for instance, Halo 3 is coming out. Halo 1 (AKA Combat Evolved) and Halo 2 are out, and you can still play Halo 2 online on the 360. And that story is much better than Gears of War's story.

Pianoajd2

Here's a better explanation of question 5.

Does the service require you to put in numbers on a card that came with your system, or do you not need a card at all?

If I were to connect my Xbox360 to the internet and go to The marketplace right away, would it work?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Well not right away. You need to make a Gamertag first. It's free, then you sign in, and go to the Marketplace.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Even though Gears is apparently one of the best games on the market (i disagree with), there are better and more fun games, like for instance, Halo 3 is coming out. Halo 1 (AKA Combat Evolved) and Halo 2 are out, and you can still play Halo 2 online on the 360. And that story is much better than Gears of War's story.

Gears of War wasn't good because of story. It was awesome because it's one of the few shooters to have original game play and the fact it's one of the most polished games when it comes to graphics. Not to mention, the online play is awesome. Gears of War is easily better than Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back