• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

CoM remake Reverse/Rebirth?????

I haven't seen a thread about this so I'm sorry if someone has already made a thread about this. I was wondering if there will be a Reverse/Rebirth mode in the remake? EDIT: I think that this should be in the KH: CoM section. SORRY!!! Someone can move it.
  2. R

Your opinion on Mickey gameplay.

I made it through beginner and standard without mickeys help and sometimes I wanted to be mickey and I tried to die but I couldn't someone always healed me. Now I'm at the Demyx and 1000 Heartless part on Proud mode and I still haven't needed his help hopefully soon I want to try it!!!
  3. R

Nomine & Kairi

if namine is kairis nobody how come her name is not kairi with an X in it
  4. R

This has bugged me

And if the heartless have no heart how come when you kill them they release a heart???
  5. R

How beat fire guy?

No one knows if hes really 7 Monkeybutt's says hes three!!!!
  6. R

Kh2 was easy because....

I don't think there is anymore if you already have 7 orichacum+ You use the thing that cuts the amount of items in half (I think it was a serenity shard... Not sure:confused:
  7. R

Secret Ending

I think thats the japanese secret ending or are the words that are in japanese still in the american game
  8. R

Xemnas Or Xaldin ?

what difficulty mode are you guys on?? I beat them both on my first try in standard mode but I voted for xemnas
  9. R

good news!

why do you have to wait til spring break???
  10. R

Confirmed Meaning Of The X in the O Symbol

i don't want to go off topic but shouldn't Hayner have one of those symbols next his name in the LE guide because the guide has a nobody sign next to his name?
  11. R

Rare Heartless

Is that the only rare Heartless in the game I've found it once in the Beasts Castle?
  12. R

Help-Drive form leveling

I heard that final can only be leveled up by defeating nobodies so TT or TWTNW are to good spots
  13. R

Which Kh2 boss do u hate?

I hated Demyx at first I couldn't beat all the water things in the time limit but then I used Donalds Fantasia llimit (it took me like 5-7 tries to figure it out)
  14. R

Leveling up problem

^^what he said but in kh1 they didn't show the party member level up if he/she wasn't actually in the battle but everyone still got the experience
  15. R

LE Guide WRONG!!!!

its not that much wasted time i did the poster minigame over and over (100 munny each time)
  16. R

Jimineys Journal???

you know when your done with everything from a certain world when there is a small mickey head on the corner of the picture of the world If that doesn't make sense I'm sorry I don't know how else to say it
  17. R

Fenrir

ultima has 6 strength and fenrir has 7 ultimas ability is MP hastega fenrirs ability is negative combo
  18. R

LE Guide WRONG!!!!

^^On the second day of Roxas part you are doing the jobs to earn munny to go to the beach (deliver the 5 letters, hit the big bag up the hill, etc.). well the LE guide says if you have 650-1040 munny you get 1 AP when you talk to Hayner. And if you have 1050-1850 munny you will get 2 AP EDIT...
  19. R

LE Guide WRONG!!!!

I am going through the game again but on Proud Mode and this time I was going to make enough money to make sure I got the extra AP the guide says you can get and to get 1 AP u have to have between 650-1040 munny for the train and to get 2 AP you have to get 1050-1850 munny. I had 1150 munny and...
  20. R

what part in the game are you...

I'm on Spring Break too and I just got to space Paranoids and yeah so far the game has beenreally easy easy the only time I got a game over was when I let the marale in LoD go all the way down (I don't really count that as a game over though because I didn't get my @$$ kicked by the Heartless
Back