• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Xenosaga

Any Xenosaga fans here? They aren't that popular anymore although the first one was one of the best RPGs for the PS2. I like them. Fun story. Futuristic combined with some religious references
  2. M

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

hm...well i understand how it's like to have some kind of personality disorder as I have one myself but you self-diagnosed this right? that's not accurate. see a doctor. he's a doctor. he's supposed to help.
  3. M

Kingdom Hearts

I haven't been here in a while so I haven't been keeping track of Kingdom Hearts news. I just love these games though. Sadly I haven't played Re:COM but I have played KH and KH2 and they're so great! I know about the upcoming KH games also. So...any new interesting news about them? The phone...
  4. M

hello

i'm back after a few years. i came back briefly late last year but left soon after. but i think now i'm back for a while. i've had bad experiences with fourms for a while but i remember this one is nice. who knows? maybe i'll make a friend here.
  5. M

Re: COM

Re: COM Well. I come back to this site after a year and guess what I find? Re: COM coming to NA? Well i must say it's about time. but why aren't they releasing KH2: FM+ with it?
  6. M

hi

i've desided to come back to this site after all the crap from other sites. so um. does anyone wanna be my friend or anything?
  7. M

New Challange

I've got a challange for everyone. try fighting the 1000 Heartless battle with no reaction commands, no abilities, and with the Kingdom Key
  8. M

1000 Heartless battle

has anyone tried the 1000 Heartless battle without Reaction Commands? I just want to know because the 1000 Heartless battle is normaly easy and i found it hard without Reaction Commands
  9. M

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

No he's a Nobody and Nobodies have HAVE NO HEARTS they just remember what it feels like to have a heart
  10. M

Hades Pandox cup

defense boost? how do you make those?
  11. M

Hades Pandox cup

how the hell do you beat rounds 41-50 in the Hades Pandox Cup? I'm at level 99 and they hit as hard as hell. can someone help?
  12. M

scene

i remember in one of the KH2 trailers Sora and co. were fighting in the Hollow Bastion castle but it's not in KH2. now i know they took it out in the final version, but do you think that would have been a good scene?
  13. M

Guess the Org. member that visited Agrabah in KH2

WTF? Pete came to Agrabah, not a member of Organization 13
  14. M

Beat KH2, but STILL have questions!

1. he's the bad guy and in Square-Enix games, killing the bad guy always fixes everything 2. Kairi- didn't you know? useless crap ALWAYS shows up in Square-Enix games; they just wanted to show us Kairi can't fight Riku- it's called Road to Dawn and he gets it after he chooses the Road to the...
  15. M

finishing move

who else hates the rule about bosses can only be finished of by combo finishing move? i mean god damn, i can't finish of Sephiroth because of that stupid rule
  16. M

did anyone notice

did anyone notice that above one of the shops in Twilight Town is the Nobody insignia? i think it's weapon shop
  17. M

like Star Wars

with the speeder fight in the final fights and Xemnas using Lightsabers, don't you think KH2 is becoming more and more like Star Wars
  18. M

wth...

yea they look slightly different than their originals, but the look alike. they look kind of like they're siblings.
  19. M

Final Form!!!

don't know, never tried it before all the times i played KH2, i always get it in the Xigbar battle, so i never had the chance to try it
Back