• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Where were the behemoths?

I don't know if there's been a thread on this already, but in the kh2 previews, in the scenes of the big heartless battle, there were behemoths and wyverns...why weren't they in the game? I was kind of looking forward to the battle being harder than it was... It's just kinda weird. NO...
  2. R

KH Manga, Volume 3!

I definately agree, it could've been stretched out over two books instead of one, they packed so much into it and zipped through the story. I liked it, but I hope the next one is a bit more....detailed? is that the word I'm looking for? well, anyway, I'm looking forward to it. ^_^
  3. R

KH Manga, Volume 3!

Um, I don't know if this is old or not, but the Kingdom Hearts Manga, vol. 3 is out in English. I think it was published just last month, I got it yesterday ^_^ So, yeah, just letting people know!
  4. R

Standard weilding or dual weilding

Dual-wielding, cuz it's just so darn fun
  5. R

Why God, Why???? >:-(

..... youre pathetic, i don't even know what day this week that i'm going to get it. Be thankful
  6. R

sanctuary or passion

sanctuary is good, but i think i like passion better. But its the same way for me about hikari/simple and clean. of course, i've only heard sanctuary once. So i guess i agree with NarutoEXE, give it a bit more time for people to get an opinion.
  7. R

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

I've convinced most of my friends to like the game :-)
  8. R

Some Kh2 Worlds Stupid

Tron, i am looking forward to! (though i still have to see the movie) Atlantica is the one I dread. I love musicals, but in Kingdom Hearts? I dont know about that.
  9. R

Kh2 Final Mix In English???!!!

lets HOPE that they'll give us final mix. if they don't, we'll just have to be sad i guess (sweet! my sig is working now! *does happy dance*)
  10. R

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

hey, wally wingert? he's from invader zim! that's cool. (i love that show)
  11. R

reguarding Christopher Lee

Oh......My......Gosh The fact fact that Jesse Mccartney (or however you spell it) is bad enough! Do not curse this wonderful game with the likes of Hilary Duff! (woah, i rhymed!)
  12. R

hey, ive been lurking here forever, but i just joined!

so um, hey! ugh, my stupid sig isnt working
Back