• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Help/Support ► In memory of Abigail Violet Pasalaqua

I live in Rochester. Hmmm,is this in the paper ?
  2. W

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

Ayumi sounds like a man of some sort. Ayumis only good song Beauiful Fighters. is Utada is so much better,better beats. I love Hikkis new music,id be smart to choose her.
  3. W

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

hi! Remember me! I am so glad you abck. Great job as usual
  4. W

Ugly Betty

Anyone watch it ? I love this show up and down. The season 2 premiere is on tonight,its on right now.
  5. W

Kingdom Hearts Elemental

KiNGDOM HEARTS: ELEMENTAL Story: I ran fast as i could as they chased me. Keyblade in hand swiping threw the heartless. I get to the end of the road to a chest. Colors of the rainbow faded and dusty not shining but dull. I took out my keybalde and a aurora surrounded me. A man was coming after...
  6. W

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Why ollette ? if you dont mind me asking. That suprised me
  7. W

Leader Acadamy (A Pokemon RPG)

Leader Acadamy xplot: Have you ever wondered how Gym leaders becam how they were. Well on an huge island int he middle of the ocean,a tall marbel bulding awaits. Along with a city and harbors. This is Faipath Island. This is an island were sons and duaghtrs of gym leaders resid. They take...
  8. W

ES Boss Fight Footage

I just really want a translation. I coudnt even do that. Only god can
  9. W

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

Exactly how i feel. I wanna know about the secret eding the most
  10. W

Lily Allen

Who loves Miss Allen. I do and my favorite song is Evrythings Just WOndeful
  11. W

Fanfiction ► KH LODI A New Story

I cant wait for the next chap
  12. W

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

Oh.My.God......17 health bars. I dont e ven think i can do that lol
  13. W

New info, ect ect *Yawns*

Thanks Xaldin for the info :thumbup:
  14. W

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

Goes to docter WV: MAKE EVRYEY HEART BETTER OR ELSE *snaps fingers* Barney: I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME Doctoer; OKAY OKAY TURN IT OFF *Snaps fingers agian* WV: I thought so....
  15. W

Kingdom Hearts III: Keybalders of Hope

There was a warrior the name of Sora. He protected worlds of the universe and defeated evil. Years ago worlds have been at ease and peace. They each had Light and Dark. Each also at peace. Soon Heartless began to appear and destroy the worlds. But Sora stopped that and defeat Ansem the main...
  16. W

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

Thank you you made this all seem easier.
  17. W

Solar Sailor ?

Wait do i ahev to bat xaldin first cuas ei did almost evrything excpt xaldin
  18. W

Solar Sailor ?

WHere is it i am on my scenond round onKH2 and i cnat find the solar sialor in spac eparanoids
  19. W

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

Ok Fan better be in this lol Or at least me pleasleee aslo greta story
Back