• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fenix Sora

Is the JP BBS harder?

I found Aqua's story hard on CM at the early stages of the game and then it seemed to get easier later on
  2. Fenix Sora

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's Fenix Sora PS3 ID: artanis55 (changed for the 3rd time :\) PSP ID: ProtoFenix Country: AUS
  3. Fenix Sora

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Thats why i said after they release it in U.S >.<
  4. Fenix Sora

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. There better be a Europe/Aus date after they release it in the US.
  5. Fenix Sora

KHII gameshark codes

the forums on kh-vids.net has kh2 Codes heres the direct link The Code Vault - KH-Vids.Net Forum
  6. Fenix Sora

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N Did Action Replay come out in Australia :confused: I try checking stores but i'm not sure
  7. Fenix Sora

Play online!

can i vs u i just want to try it? which VBA Link thing u use play online?
  8. Fenix Sora

When u lvl up

When u lvl wat do u choose the most? Hp or Cp? cuz i am having problems defeating riku after Destiny Island or after twilight town , I think it's 4th time u fight him.
  9. Fenix Sora

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

Hell do u get ultima weapon card I can't Get a Dimond Dust Card :L I can't defeat Riku after destiny island and i'm like lvl 60
  10. Fenix Sora

whats your fav drive?

Valor and Master look the coolest from wat I have seen in the Vids
  11. Fenix Sora

Which Character grew up the most

I Think Riku grew up the most he so mature since kh1, in that one looks to much like child
  12. Fenix Sora

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

ill go out with Kairi and Namine.:D
  13. Fenix Sora

Evil Riku! Need Help to defeat this madman please!

I got stuck with this boss to and I couldn't kill him at lvl 65
  14. Fenix Sora

when will KH2 for australia come out

we don't know jus yet we have to wait til Normura says sumthin.
  15. Fenix Sora

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

I gonna play it on Proud Mode when I get the game.
  16. Fenix Sora

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

I'm gonna play it on Proud Mode whem I get it the game
  17. Fenix Sora

are you excited about kh2

I'm Excited!!!!
  18. Fenix Sora

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

I might not play KH1 cuz i played it like 10 times or higher. I would just get hooked kh2 and never stop playing it.
  19. Fenix Sora

Kh2 final mix Forms

Isn't kh2 good enough we don't need a final mix.
  20. Fenix Sora

My Characters HP and MP

here's a pic of my characters Hp and Mp I used my sis phone for the screen shot. i just made this thread to see other characters Hp and Mp. http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5272/kingdomhearts13hx.jpg
Back