• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

is it smart to...?

is it smart to have no combos at all? and have finishing plus equipped? and have fenrir equipped too
  2. N

once more?

where do you get the once more ability for sora from?
  3. N

trreasures?

any body know what the frist row 4th column treausre if for the world that never was and the 2nd row 7th column treasure is for radient garden? and row 1 treasures 5,6,8 and secon row 1st columns for winnie the pooh?
  4. N

aerial explosion?

is there such an ability that works like explosion except in the air?
  5. N

ne advice for goddess of fate?

any advice like what weapons and such should i use for the tourney?
  6. N

second chance and once more?

when does sora learn em i chose the sword if that ll help
  7. N

battle report

hwta do i do after i see my battle report just turn off the game?
  8. N

where to get?

can anyone tell me where to get these things? frost stone lightning stone power shard power stone dark crystal twilight gem energy gem
  9. N

whats up with the heartless?

whats up with the heartless at prides land peak theres ? how come they keep reappearring?
  10. N

damn winnie the pooh

how the hell do you get to pooh in 90 seconds in the cave im trying to complete the journel if anyone asks why
  11. N

mini games

you know like how we have to do the mini games right ? do we have to meet the poits or you just do em and itll count in the journal?
  12. N

air pirates?

wheers a good place to find them? port royal or soemthing?
  13. N

how do you buy synthesis items form moogles?

as the title says or you cant?
  14. N

"Official Torn Pages Location Thread"

Disney Castle - Library The Pride Lands - Oasis Hollow Bastion - Crsytal Fissure 2nd visit Land of Dragons, Throne Room 2nd visit Agrabah, Tower (after doing the switches) 2nd visit
  15. N

best accessories best armors?

top3 armors? top3 accessories? for sora that is
  16. N

serenity crystal?

which heartless or nobody has them and whats the best location for the nobodys or heartless that has em? what are my chances of getting one if i have 6 lucky luckys?
  17. N

question bout gambler

wheres the most likely place theyll appear cuz i need to get a certain item from it
  18. N

trinity limit?

how do you exactly use the one in kh2 cuz its nothing like the one in kh
  19. N

jiminys journal

when i beat xemnas (the tower thing) it said all entries complete, adveture something to find the question marks does that i mean i completed the journal or not?
  20. N

wtf the titles of the order different for US?

you know how like saix was the moon dancing demon man right? in the us version of kh2 hes know as the luna diviner, so are the us and japanese titles of the order members different? xigbars- the free shooter xaldin-the whirlwind lancer vexen-the chilly academic lexeaus-the silent hero...
Back