• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Honest Game Trailers: Kingdom Hearts 3

It was nice but they could‘ve done it better. I was waiting for them to mention the limit cut or the secret episode. 😕
  2. M

Remind scenario parts I didn't quite understood

In KH3 it was his 1st time using this power and the hearts weren’t destroyed/ shattered like Kairis. Maybe it’s something else if a heart is just lost in the darkness (or whatever happened to them) and not destroyed. That’s why chirithy encouraged Sora in KH3. At least that’s what i think. 🤔
  3. M

Aahh ok. Then the only other reason i can think of is: the x-blade was destroyed or rather he almost had it once so maybe he wanted to be sure he can summon it again, in case it will be destroyed again.
  4. M

4.I think because he already travelled through 5 hearts and found 5 pieces. 5.Maybe i‘m wrong but didn‘t any1 say (don‘t ask me who i don‘t know it anymore, maybe Larxene?) that the 7 princesses were their plan B in case the guardians refused to fight the organisation, because they needed 7...
  5. M

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Anyone Else Have Problems With Limit Cut Boss Fights

Sounds like fun. Maybe i try that, too. Let me know how it went.
  6. M

Thx and Congrats🥳🎉! After the secret boss i will maybe try the fights on proud or critical (because it seems i like to suffer😂).
  7. M

Where would you Rank kairi “gameplay wise” compare to the other keyblade wielders?

I was surprised how much i liked it to play as Kairi. I didn‘t expect her to be so good and loved her shotlock. She was my favorite of all playable characters (i don‘t count Sora).
  8. M

my Problem with pro players>< in KH

I usally play on standard mode first because i want to get through the story without any problems. Sometimes when i notice it was too easy i try out proud or like in KH3 critical. For remind i switched back to standard because i knew the data battles would be easier. But that‘s my decision and...
  9. M

SPOILERS! Things that ReMIND forgot to address along the way

1-3)I was hoping too we will get a little bit more information about Luxord, Demyx and the box. Instead of showing us half of the scenes we‘ve already known, i’m sure they could‘ve shown something without giving too much away. I‘m afraid the whole Luxord-Yozora-storyline is the new black box and...
  10. M

What are you hoping for with KH in the next decade?

There are 3 things i hope will happen or at least change compared to the last games: 1) PLLLLSS, the games should remain on one console. Maybe i‘m exaggerating a bit but i don‘t want to guess for which console it will released this time, every time a new game is announced. 2) A more elaborate...
  11. M

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Great a new mobile game... That means we will again wait months or years until something exciting or at least halfway interesting happens, just to pay attention to the game for 1-2 days and then ignore it again? To be honest i’ve never been a fan of KHUX and probably won‘t be one anymore, so...
  12. M

Wow congrats!!!🎉 I can‘t even imagine how hard it has to be to beat them on critical mode.^^
  13. M

Yeah you’re right and it feels really great when you finally defeated one of them. But now the only members left are these i was afraid the most; Ansem, Terranort, Vanitas, Xion and Xehanort . I‘ve hated fighting a few of them in previous games and i‘m sure they are even worse now. But i can‘t...
  14. M

It‘s nice to see i am not the only one who has so much trouble with these guys. I thought on standard mode they wouldn‘t be so hard. I‘ve only defeated 8 of them and already wanted to throw my controller against the screen multiple times and i‘m asking myself: „why am i still doing this?“😂
Back