• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

*spoilers* Concerning Ephemer, the union leaders, and how kH3 hinted at the dark ending of KHux cross (whenever it does end)

Based on what I've analyzed concerning kh ux and kh3, and kh3 remind *SPOILERS*, it looks like KH ux is going to have a pretty dark ending. What we've seen so far: 1) Ventus has "Darkness" inside of him in his dive to the heart, who Sora recognized as vanitas, then fought a heartless that...
  2. I

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

That.....is insane that you noticed that. I didn't catch it at all :O either that or some form of yo-luxord as Yozora is to sora.
  3. I

The Keyblade Graveyard Makes no Sense

I will respond to this in my own post "concerning keyblade graveyard time travel confusion" with an I'm depth explanation 👍🏻
  4. I

Concerning keyblade graveyard time travel confusion

Sorry ahead of time for the long post. I keep seeing that people are confused about why Sora and the guardians repeated their same actions after Sora restored their hearts with the power of waking and brought them back on time. I felt the game was actually very clear on this through...
Back