• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Yozoras identity

I’m going to just mention this idea that may or may not already be a theory and that I’m too lazy to actually do research on and has little supporting it other than a little bit of dialogue so I’m going to let you smart people pull or push. 😉 We all have heard about the theory of Yozora being...
  2. S

Why was there light through the door to darkness?

The light that defeated Ansems heartless. I understand that they didn’t know there would be a continuation of the story but plot wise was it ever explained? It’s implied that it was from Kingdom hearts but where did it come from?
  3. S

How do you dodge boss abilities during the rolling phase?

How do you dodge or “guard” boss attacks?
  4. S

Shibuya

All this talk about Yozora, let's talk about Shibuya. I read that Shibuya is an actual city in Japan, however, the place that Neku and friends in dream drop distance are from is also called 'Shibuya.' Now I find it a bit unlikely but do you think there is any sort of connection? The thing is...
  5. S

Remind release?

Does anyone know when we can expect an official release date for remind other than "this winter?"
  6. S

How will remind work?

Awhile back, I believe I read an article that said remind dlc will require you to have beaten the game and will take place afterwards? Can anyone confirm or deny? The reason I'm asking is because I'm playing the games in order before remind releases and I'm wondering if I should wait to play...
  7. S

Consistency

Is it ever established why there are inconsistencies between this game and other kingdom hearts games? The example I'm thinking of is Hercules being a buff hero while in birth by sleep hes a teenager. Birth by sleep takes place after the keyblade war. I know the purpose of union X is to teach us...
  8. S

How to get stronger?

If anyone has the time, how can I get stronger and better at playing the game? I have group members that can solo advanced raid bosses. I want to get to that point but don't understand how to do so. Obviously evolve medals and level them up, but what then? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  9. S

The status of hero

I understand the whole Phil voice actor thing, but was anyone else disappointed that Sora, Donald, and Goofy never graduated from junior heroes? Lol
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts time travel: 2 and 3 question

So the way time travel works in this universe is, a version of yourself needs to be at that point in time. That's how Xehanort was able to find Ansem and Xemnas. However, in Kingdom hearts 2, Sora is able to travel to the timeless river which is arguably the past. There was no version of Sora...
Back