• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Devilish Destati

A theory on how a Yozora Kingdom Hearts game would work

Having Disney worlds on the other side would kind of weird since Sora's world is supposed to be the fantasy/story book themed one and Yozora's is more sci fi/reality. They could do live action ones, Nomura said he liked Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland after all, but I feel like a lot of the...
  2. Devilish Destati

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

Some things are more convoluted than they need to be, like the Dark Riku situation in KH3 for example. Overall though I think it's more that the plot is pretty dense so there's a lot to retain if you've played the games separately over the years. The HD collections helped make everything more...
  3. Devilish Destati

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

I'd be down for a Dark Road console game with an explorable Scala Ad Caelum hub town, but for me it depends on what the rest of the story looks like. Hopefully they don't spend the majority of the game visiting empty Disney worlds like they did with Agrabah.
  4. Devilish Destati

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

3.5 would be a good place for Union Cross and Dark Road movies if they're not going to remake them as games.
  5. Devilish Destati

Master of Masters and his Apprentices connection with Verum Rex/Versus XIII?

It just occurred to me that the Foretellers goal going forward is to summon their Master back. In fact, back in KHX, Gula believes that summoning Kingdom Hearts will bring back the Master of Masters, which is just like the Fal'cie who were planning to find and open Etro's Gate so that their...
Back