• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

couple questions

pretty soon, okay very soon
  2. I

which one?

i got the wisdom form...its my fav form i dont know why i dont like the final so i was happy
  3. I

Im kinda sad...

Well i figured before i get kh II tomorrow i would beat khI first. i had a file at the final rest and i beat it. i realized that that is probably the last time that i will ever play kingdom hearts I... its sad for me anyone else feel this way?:(
  4. I

What was your game store conversation like?

Eb games: "Thank you for calling EB games where you can get-" Me: "Hey its me again" Eb games: "oh, hi todd, havent heard from you in...oh i dont know 16 hours" Me: "yeah sorry about that i was at school" Eb games: "that wasnt- never mind we dont have kingdom hearts II yet" Me: "i figured, call...
  5. I

Pre-orders to Mexico?

well as im sure you know the post in mexico SUCKS, so who knows when youll get it
  6. I

Got the Guide Yet?

Well i'm posting this because I got it... like 10 mins ago, holy sh*t all I can say is Riku looks sooooooo kick ass... i mean, i would almost be gay for him, him and sean connery... jesus christ... well thats all i have to say about that... ahem, so who else got it early?
  7. I

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

it was just on mtv
  8. I

Countdown thread: Org style

i would skip on the 29th
  9. I

It's been a long 4 years

this is going to sound really wrong... last week a kid that went to my school died in a fire and after school all of my friends and i went out and talked about it...later on we got around to the subject of dieing suddenly and my friend charli said "there are soo many things i still have to do...
  10. I

Limited guide containings?

yeah...havent heard anything about any cd or dvd. i dont think there will be anything like that
  11. I

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

People... its THE week!, ahem ...
  12. I

What should I do?!

okay okay settle down not trying to piss you off im out, just think about what i said;)
  13. I

What should I do?!

yeah i would NEVER work at the circus...:D
  14. I

What should I do?!

so what you are saying you have to earn the right to live in YOUR parents house...thats retarded, have you never thought about this, its like your parents buying a puppy and and being like "well, we did buy you, and welcome you into our house, but...you'll have to dig us a pool or else we'll...
  15. I

What should I do?!

sorry if this is too personal but are your parents like super religious freaks that are all like "no, you must work and never stop to get anywhere in life,... and by the way here is a dollar, have a nice month" *evil grin* *closes dungeon door*
  16. I

What should I do?!

okay, here is what you do: you are going to need an iron, icecube trey, and a toiled seat... be creative :D that probably didnt help much...lalalalalala ooh a tree... a dollar a month...*mouth gapes in astonishment* what decade are you living in the 1930s i feel so so so very sorry for you
  17. I

Keyblades Question *No Spoilers*

by real do you mean new? <_<;;
  18. I

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

wtf ^ Ahem, just to clear this up you are NOT going to get the game on the 28th. you can get it on the 29th. simple and there is a chance that they will run out if you didnt preorder it so... (there were nearly 300 preorders at my game stop, and i dont live in a HUGE town)
Back