• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should I do?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRuePlaya187

while there sleeping, take a fifty and knock the purse over and make it look accidental...

NO, DO NOT DO THAT, EVER SEE OCEANS 11, THATS HOW THEY ALL STARTED!!!

just ask them top borrow like $30 then trade in like 20 worth of old crappy games

P.S. he's 13 what job would hire him (no offense man)

chaosrealm

TRuePlaya187 said:
while there sleeping, take a fifty and knock the purse over and make it look accidental...

NO, DO NOT DO THAT, EVER SEE OCEANS 11, THATS HOW THEY ALL STARTED!!!

just ask them top borrow like $30 then trade in like 20 worth of old crappy games

P.S. he's 13 what job would hire him (no offense man)
well i did get my report card and they said i did great maybe a could get a bit of money out of them

InvadeZim5

chaosrealm said:
ya the thing is my parents don't believe in allowance they think that since i want to live in the house i should clean or else they'll make me sleep outside... im not joking

so what you are saying you have to earn the right to live in YOUR parents house...thats retarded, have you never thought about this, its like your parents buying a puppy and and being like "well, we did buy you, and welcome you into our house, but...you'll have to dig us a pool or else we'll have to shoot you." do you get what im saying. its not like you showed up on their doorstep one day and was like "yeah, i think ill crash here for the next 18 years...where is my room?" just saying you are their kid they should do stuff for you...like buy you kh 2 for instance

chaosrealm

InvadeZim5 said:
so what you are saying you have to earn the right to live in YOUR parents house...thats retarded, have you never thought about this, its like your parents buying a puppy and and being like "well, we did buy you, and welcome you into our house, but...you'll have to dig us a pool or else we'll have to shoot you." do you get what im saying. its not like you showed up on their doorstep one day and was like "yeah, i think ill crash here for the next 18 years...where is my room?" just saying you are their kid they should do stuff for you...like buy you kh 2 for instance
ok this is whats going on if i just sit around like a fat ass all day long and just watch tv then she'll tell me to get out for like 2 hours as a punishment

T

TwilightBlitz7

XWolfX said:
Well.. that kind of is fair trade ^_^;;. My parents are like that as well.

"Wash the dishes."
"How much am I going to get for it?"
"You get to live."
"o_o; Yes ma'am."

Sleep outside though? That's a bit of a stretch.

same wit my mom

BraveryOfAChild

chaosrealm said:
Ok i can't afford kh2 and i am gonna go crazy if all my friends keep bragging about this and that about the game what do i do in the meentime until i can get it?

You could either go to your friend's house, and play it til you get it. Or steal it!! -Laughs.- BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! >_>;

TRuePlaya187

Invadezim, that was classic ''i think i'll crash her for the next 18 years'' haha

def sell your games, thats what i used to do, if you trade them to gamest stop, they'll give you like $5 extra for every 3 games you trade in

InvadeZim5

chaosrealm said:
ok this is whats going on if i just sit around like a fat ass all day long and just watch tv then she'll tell me to get out for like 2 hours as a punishment

okay okay settle down not trying to piss you off

im out, just think about what i said;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back