• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lovesponge

Cool Kingdom Hearts games made in Dreams PS4

Hi everyone, Dreams for PlayStation 4 came out yesterday. For those that don't know the concept of the game you can make any game you want just with a PS4 controller in Dreams. You can see it as a LittleBigPlanet on steroids. The community already has made some great Kingdom Hearts content and...
  2. Lovesponge

The biggest flaw in the KH franchise, empty worlds. Will this still be a problem in KH3?

I adore the Kingdom Hearts franchise. It's probably my most favorite gaming franchise of all time. However it certainly isn't flawless. I don't want to talk about Disney properties or story here, but about the biggest flaw almost every Kingdom Hearts-game have: big empty worlds. The Kingdom...
  3. Lovesponge

So KH3 probably won't have Final Fantasy characters, does it bother you?

The last Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer showed us a lot of promising things. But besides a new Disney world fans were really expecting tot see some Final Fantasy characters like Leon, Sephiroth, Cloud and maybe even newcomers to the franchise like Noctis or Lightning. We however haven't seen any...
Back