• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Cool Kingdom Hearts games made in Dreams PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lovesponge

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
Hi everyone, Dreams for PlayStation 4 came out yesterday. For those that don't know the concept of the game you can make any game you want just with a PS4 controller in Dreams. You can see it as a LittleBigPlanet on steroids.

The community already has made some great Kingdom Hearts content and I taught you guys would like to see it. It does make me wonder what is possible in the future of this game. I really hope that one of the best creators out there will make something Kingdom Hearts related. The potential is huge.

The three best games right now:

A video of someone who made in Olympus in KH3, amazing :eek:

Lovesponge

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
Literally nobody interested? :(

I was just amazed as a fan. And imagine what they could do in the coming weeks and months.

Clue.Less

Awards
I just heard of these games today! As I've been frantically jotting down ideas for the future KH games I'd want to play, hearing about those Dreams games was sooooo exciting! Sorry you had to feel alone with this. I literally finally created a KHInsider account just to let you know you are not XD