• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Carnagewake

Is Nomura Being Misquoted?

The quote being used in numerous videos claiming a quoted translation from Nomura himself is based on this image: https://i.gyazo.com/43628a860cd3265bd9e1785fc33d1d18.png Quoted very loosely: Nomura's name is not in the image and there are no quotation marks. This is in the author's own...
  2. Carnagewake

Alleged Leak For Next Trailer and World Reveal?

Indeed. ^_^ Thank you for pointing that out.
  3. Carnagewake

Alleged Leak For Next Trailer and World Reveal?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310531544517443586/420605299301416961/Screenshot_20180306-093503.png Sorry mods, I didn't see someone obviously posted this. You can lock/delete.
  4. Carnagewake

There is a chance Kingdom Hearts 3 will have Online Multiplayer

Hey guys, long time no see. I have been super busy in real life and have not had much time to do theory work, but I think we may have something here that not a lot of people are talking about. So, I've got my thinking cap on and I think there is a strong chance that KH3 will include online...
  5. Carnagewake

Play 358/2 Days Before or After KH2?

Ahhh okay okay, I didn't really think about those things. The first impression is super important. That is making me lean more towards playing it after. The person hasn't played the series yet. They're going to watch the 1.5 + 2.5 rendition of 358/2 Days. I will totally agree that KH2 does the...
  6. Carnagewake

I guess the opinions going one way or the other are basically this: If you think the "big reveal" of Roxas being in the digital twilight town is super important you'll lean towards after. If you think that knowing more about Roxas' and Axel's relationship and the story behind those two...
  7. Carnagewake

In your opinion, should a new person to the series play Days before or after KH2? Discuss!
  8. Carnagewake

The Defender of Time Theory

Hey guys! I am back today with a different kind of theory; a theory I don't actually agree with! But what? Why? Check out my previous theory on who the traitor is here [SPOILERS for KHBC and KHUX]...
  9. Carnagewake

The Identity of the Traitor - The No Traitor Theory

Hello everyone! Yes I am back and reviving this dead thread to put an end cap on this theory! (What is this evil necromancy?!?!) [Please know that there are SPOILERS below to Back Cover and KHUX] With the majority of people having played or watched 2.8 and with the reveal of Ventus in KHUX...
  10. Carnagewake

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

First, obviously, SPOILERS! I'll tell you one thing that became really obvious to me. I watched the Japanese play-through and all the cut-scenes and the VA and lip syncing is unnoticeable like it should be. I start playing in English and just wow. The localization must have been hella rushed...
  11. Carnagewake

News ► SPOILER-FREE Famitsu Interview with Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 2.8

THIS is considered spoiler free? Yipes. I already knew the ending, but anyone who doesn't wanna know might wanna stop reading halfway.
  12. Carnagewake

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Screenshots!

If possible, does anyone have links to higher res images? Gotta question the selection of that Aqua screenshot. It isn't doing her any favors. I actually like the direction they went with Mickey. Give him more "human" looking traits. Obviously, super realistic Mickey would be terrible (and...
  13. Carnagewake

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Scan in Jump!

I don't know why I'm just now thinking of this, but I'm getting a Yuna vibe from Aqua's clothes. Specifically a Songstress Yuna vibe. I'm liking it. While we're at it, can we get some love for Songstress Yuna? =P
  14. Carnagewake

First, thanks for reading! Second, I'm sorry. I have the brain of a gerbil, so I have to try really hard to organize my thoughts. Third, I've been really busy! I'm sorry again for the delayed reply. Short version, yes. There are still some variables floating around of course, but all signs...
  15. Carnagewake

Worst KH pairing?

Jiminy Cricket x Pinocchio I'll see myself out.
  16. Carnagewake

Kairi and Ava Correlation in Outfit?!!?!??!??!?!

I definitely have an appreciation for any creator that incorporates things you may not expect into character and plot development in movies and games, or any other media! We have seen in past parts of the saga that clothes aren't always just there for looks. Personally, I looove when clothes...
  17. Carnagewake

New Untitled FFXV Mobile MMO Announced

IGN article can be found here: Final Fantasy XV MMO Mobile Game Coming From Game of War Dev - IGN They are calling it a "Final Fantasy XV MMO Mobile Game". It will be developed by Machine Zone, who is known for making Game of War. Small quote from the article: "...characters, story and music...
  18. Carnagewake

Thank you very much for reading! That question is also why I am so excited for Back Cover, because we are definitely going to be getting very acquainted with Luxu and his *secret* meetings with each Foreteller. Like what we see in the trailer and in the KHX ending. Pretty much 100% we'll be...
  19. Carnagewake

Yeah that's my interpretation of it, but it could totally be more literal and that would definitely change things. It's still sort of a mystery of what exactly the book does and what it even is (could also be the location of the story somehow?). It seems to create an unavoidable fate/destiny...
  20. Carnagewake

First, thank you! I tried to make it an easy read and get straight to the points. I'd love to read your fan-fic, I don't think I've read it actually! The origin of Xehanort's Keyblade still really intrigue's me. I'm pretty confidant that MoM passed it down to Luxu, but if not MoM... then who...
Back