• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

A Little Prediction About the Ending

I know it's probably WAY too early the predict the ending to this game when we don't even have a release date for it yet, but I had a thought pop up into my head after a Ventus story run in BBS (spoilers to follow). As we know, Xehanort tried to forge the X-Blade by splitting Ventus's heart into...
  2. J

Who will voice Master Xehanort and Ansem the Wise?

With the tragic deaths of both Leonard Nimoy and Christopher Lee, Kingdom Hearts took a huge hit in terms of voice talent. It's unlikely anyone will be able to do them justice, but since both Xehanort and Ansem are such vital characters to the story, someone's gotta do it. Who do you think it...
  3. J

Why was Marluxia the lord of the castle?

It doesn't make much sense to me from a story standpoint. I find it pretty hard to believe that Xemnas had no idea that Marluxia was going to turn out to be a traitor. Why would he knowingly leave his second facility in the hands of a traitor? Even if he WASN'T going to betray the organization...
Back