• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Infamita

FANTASIA MICKEY B

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  2. Infamita

Time Frame Between KHX & KHBBS

I've seen many conflicting reports concerning the time frame between KHX and BBS. I've heard some people say that it's only 100 years, and others say that the time period stretches into the 1000's. I personally believe that there's at least a thousand years between the space of these two games...
  3. Infamita

Lingering Will in Disney Castle

This isn't a terribly important question, but is there a specific reason why the Lingering Will appeared in Disney Castle? Or to be more precise, why did the gateway to the keyblade graveyard appear there? Out of all the places for it to appear, I don't see how the Keyblade Graveyard has any...
  4. Infamita

KH2FM Gummi Ship Collector PS3 Trophy HELP

Hey guys, I've been trying to get 100% trophy completion for KH2.5 and the last trophy I need is the Gummi Ship Collector Trophy. I have all the Special Models, but for some reason I'm still missing the 'Invincible Peak' Sample Blueprint. I have done every single mission and completed them all...
Back