• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM Gummi Ship Collector PS3 Trophy HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamita

Hey guys, I've been trying to get 100% trophy completion for KH2.5 and the last trophy I need is the Gummi Ship Collector Trophy. I have all the Special Models, but for some reason I'm still missing the 'Invincible Peak' Sample Blueprint. I have done every single mission and completed them all at S Rank, but I'm just stumped on getting the last blueprint to get this last trophy.

I read somewhere that I just have to collect more treasure from missions, but I have nearly 90% treasure completion on every gummi route and this last ship still isn't being unlocked.

Could someone please lend me some advice, I would really appreciate it

Cheers

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've looked up and down the internet on this and nobody is being particularly helpful. Everyone seems to agree that the blueprint comes from Assault of the Dreadnought, however, so try getting 100% treasures on its three missions, perhaps?

Infamita

Hey thanks for the reply

I just went through and cleared all the Dreadnought missions at 100% but still nothing. I'm starting to think it's an error in the game but no one across the internet has run into the same problem. To be honest I'm not sure what else I can do besides attempt 100% completion on absolutely all routes.

I'll just keep trying I guess, but if you have any more suggestions it'd be a big help. Seriously all I need is this one last ship, it's ridiculous :')

Thanks again

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just double-checked and I do have this trophy, so all I can do is repeat the advice I followed - advice, I imagine, that you already know:

1. Beat every story mission.
  2. S-Rank every Mission 2.
  3. Also S-Rank every Assault of the Dreadnought Mission (this is four models in total, including the Secret Model earned as a Treasure for first killing the Hunter-X).
  4. Get the Kingdom Model as a Treasure in Asteroid Sweep Mission 2.

Curiously, I've been doing a little research and I haven't yet been able to find a video of anyone earning the Invincible Peak? Common knowledge seems to suggest you'll get both for clearing the course (Dreadnought's story mission), but that obviously isn't true as every video I've seen so far has proven.

To take a chip out of the "common knowledge," most sources say you get the Highwind Peak for clearing Assault of the Dreadnought alongside the Invincible Peak, but even that simply not true. As you can see in this video, the player does not earn either ship. For contrast, here's one where you do see the Highwind Peak being earned. Both runs used the same ship (Highwind Lv. 8), neither destroyed the core, but their scores and Medal Ranks are very different. Notably, neither scored a high enough medal rank to even get an E-grade, but the first video pulled through with a Rank 9 while the other, only a Rank 3.

In the interest of giving you something to try... have you tried doing Mission 1 with an Invincible-Model ship? Geeze, I don't know. I really wish I had a video showing someone earning the Invincible so we could see where and with what score/kills/medal rank. Maybe I need to look further but I need to head to bed. :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Try doing Floating Island again. Maybe you're missing a material there. I remember this stuff giving me a headache as well.

Infamita

Thank you guys so much, I finally got the Invincible Peak!!

I'll list all the things I did to get it below:

- I reattempted Floating Island Mission 1.
- I only scored a Rank B, so winning the Invincible Peak may not be dependent on rank.
- I equipped the Invincible Lv.8 Gummi Ship.
- I picked up a 'Material/G+10' treasure.

It looks like the score I got had nothing to do with winning the Invincible Peak, considering I had already achieved an S rank in this course. I believe it may be due to the 'Material/G+10' treasure I picked up. I noticed that the Invincible Peak Gummi Ship requires the most gummi blocks out of all the ships to build, so perhaps I only had to pick up this item in order for the blueprint to be unlocked. But then again, it may be due to the fact that I equipped the Invincible Lv.8 to complete the mission. I never used any of the Invincible gummi ships before so maybe I just had to use them a few times to unlock the 'Peak' version, however that's still unclear.

So whilst I'm not sure which factor contributed to me finally receiving the Invincible Peak Blueprint, at least I finally have it. Thank you guys so much for helping me reach 100% trophy completion <3

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Ahh, I bet you're right about the Peak needing the G+10 as a prereq! Good insight! And thanks to VoidGear as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back