• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. God Emperor

My fan game, Kingdom Hearts - TLC, is finally complete !!! Link and more info inside

https://gamejolt.com/games/kingdom-hearts-tlc/344767 After so many months of hard work it is finally complete !!! I will be updating the download files as I am certain there are still bugs I haven't discovered yet ! Kingdom Hearts - TLC (The Lost Chapters) is the free fan-made game I have been...
  2. God Emperor

[Fan Game] Kingdom Hearts - TLC (The Lost Chapters) [Teaser Trailer]

I have good news for everyone ! The last 8 months or so I returned to developing the fan game I announced on this site 2 years ago (time sure flies fast). I'm happy to announce that the game is 95% complete !!! I uploaded the first teaser trailer on YouTube hoping to get everybody hyped up for...
  3. God Emperor

(Pics inside) Kingdom Hearts - The Lost Chapters (fan game)

As the title says I'm making a video game :D I'll try to keep it short and go straight to the point. Kingdom Hearts - The Lost Chapters Backstory So last year I came up with this story and eventually I decided to turn this idea into a video game. I worked on the game for a couple of months but...
  4. God Emperor

A wild God Emperor appears!

Greetings fellow KH enthusiasts :D I've been a big fan ever since I accidentally rented Kingdom Hearts I from a game store as a kid. Ten years later and Im still anxiously waiting to see what happens next in the series. My favourite game is Kingdom Hearts 2 FM and my favourite character is...
Back