• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(Unicornis NA Server) We are recruiting strong members for our party Doom.

Our party is located at Unicornis faction (NA server). We free up some space due to some members not active. The party name is Doom. Our members are friendly and knowledgeable about the game. You can always get answers to any questions you have. Our party best rank is No.4 ( during the queen...
  2. K

Better Buff???

Just wondering who has a better buff?? Magic = Vivi or KH Aerith Speed = KH II Aerith or White Rabbit (I know KH II Kairi is better than those 2) Power = Diz or Phil Also medals like KH II Aerith, Diz and Vivi, do they buff any attributes?? because their skill description only say Raises...
  3. K

Power and Speed Medal Pack

With the new pack deal, is it worth buying the pack to guilt both KH Cloud and Master Form Sora?? I know I might be able to draw more than 1 of that medal each time but worst luck possible, I might have to buy the pack 6 times to get it guilt.
  4. K

Question about Weekly Jewels Extravaganza!

Apologize if this question have been asked before, I searched the forum and didn't find the answer. The Weekly Jewels Extravaganza unlock all special quest till end of the week (each week end on sunday). So if we buy this deal on friday or saturday, does this mean we only get to play all the...
Back