• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shasha

Random stuff I learned about Skuld

this is kind of completely random but I thought id share though I'm sure someone else has mentioned it. I'm currently doing some research on the 3 Fates and what caught my eye was the fact a person named Skuld was mentioned. Pretty much they were an alternate version of the Fates. One version...
  2. Shasha

Fanfiction ► the pitiful past (Reader Insert)

the pitiful past (Reader Insert) Vanitas x Reader I hate you...so much You stared at him. The boy with the ebony hair and golden eyes. He was never the nicest, which was obvious. He was cold, he was harsh, and he was ruthless. He trained you, sure he beat the shit out of you almost every time...
  3. Shasha

Fanfiction ► O N T H E I N S I D E {Vanitas one-shot}

AN – I did this in like 10 minutes as a prompt for my English AP class xD Prompt was, write a story about anything but every sentence has to start with the next letter of the alphabet. Hope you like it~ I also posted this on other sites that include, DeviantART, Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, Quotev...
Back