• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Master Xehanort's reports?

Any idea when we wil be getting these translated?
  2. Y

2nd visits*please respond*

How long are the second visites to the worlds in comparison to the firsts. for instance 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, longer....... Or does it differ world to world. Would someone please give me some insight on this.
  3. Y

Favorite visit to...

Which visit is better.... cutscene wise battle length Why? Halloween town 1 or 2? Mulan 1 or 2 Olympus 1 or 2 Agrabah 1 or 2 Tron 1 or 2 Beast castle 1 or 2 Pride lands 1 or 2
  4. Y

Practical KH3 discussion

Now I have seen a lot of ideas floating around and I think we should seperate fact and theory. Lets not forget all of the speculation that came from Deep dive and how off that was. Here is what we know.... The three knights have not been shown in any previouse game. Zexions weapon is a spoiler...
  5. Y

Xenmas persona?*spoiler*

1.What is Xenmas' personality? How does he act? 2.What does Xenmas want and how does he plan to go about it? 3.What is Diz's personality? Can anyone who beat the game tell me?
  6. Y

Xehanort (No heart)

Does Xehanort have no heart or where did he come from? I know who he is but is he a shell or a heartless being ect.?
  7. Y

Sora's eyes

Why does Sora's eye glow(for a bit) after he fuses with Roxas. Or so I've heard.Is this very important? Does this have anything to do with the plot? Where does this happen? Does this even happen??? don't spoil the end please.
  8. Y

Tifa.

We have scene a picture of her that looked fake. On the other hand She was seen in the credits. Is Tifa in KH2 or is she not?
  9. Y

Drive form clarification*maybe spoilers*

Alright. Know a lot of people are probably confused about the Drive forms so lets clear this up. 1.Valor 2.Wisdom 3.Master Now we know those 4.What is Final called and how you get? I've heard dark mode is not a drive and there is supposed to be a form better than final .....I think.... someone...
  10. Y

Picture request. GEU/dark mode....

Does anyone have ingame pics of GEU. Hooded or unhoodeed. Also still want pics of dark mode and "Sora with something dark happening to his eye" Please no spoilers of the end of the game.
  11. Y

Org. powers

1. Can someone list the org members powers? 2. Does Zexion have any relevance to this game. 3. Don't spoil the end please.
  12. Y

Glowing eye unknown.

Who is he? Don't tell me if its too spoiling. How important is he?
  13. Y

Spoilers- Dark Mode

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but. Does anyone have some input on dark mode. If it contains a lot of spoilers just don't tell me but..... well use your own judgement. I just don't wanna spoil the end for myself but. I anyone have screenshots of it that too would be appreciated.
  14. Y

Again SHU?

I know I've asked this before but now that people are progressing further does anyone know who SHU is? Dont spoil anything but that please!!!
  15. Y

Glowing eyed unknown?*no ending spoilers please*

In the midst of all this new info have we forgotten the glowing eyed unknown? He has to be an important character.
  16. Y

Question regarding SHU*no spoilers please*

If there are people who have apparently beaten the game or gotten somewhat through it, I have a question. Can you tell me who the SHU is? Don't go any further than name and well...who he is. I just don't wanna spoil the ending lol.
  17. Y

Spoiler*Problem with org. theory

Warning: Do not read this if you don't want spoilers! People are saying that Roxas is #13 and Ansem's shell or "Xemnas" is #1. Well here is the problem with that. That would fill up the organization and what about the SHU? We have infact seen Ansem in an org. cloak but that would have...
  18. Y

Translations?

Has there been any translations of the recently released cutscenes and FMV and such? If there has than can someone point me to some translations?
  19. Y

Shu

Has the silver haired unknowns name been confirmed. I've heard peple refer to him a Roxal, Roxiel Ruxudo ect. Can anyone give me some insight on this. I know he's not Zexion because its confirmed no one defeated in Com will return. Also I have heard mention of a Rosbas. And no I am not...
Back