• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Dare I say it- Dissapointed?

I disagree. I think Sora's new voice is perfect-- and from the examples they gave, he seems passionate about his role still!
  2. P

Organization - Names...

True, though Dilan is a pretty common name. So is Arlene(if that is her name.) I just find "Alex" a lot more likely than "Lea" "Ale" and "Ael"
  3. P

Organization - Names...

A) Where did you get Demy and Ralene? Source please? B) Who said you need to ditch the X? The rule is to scramble the name and add an X. Nobody ever said if there is an X in the name you'd have to get rid of it. Common misconception. I forgive you.
  4. P

Organization - Names...

Axel=Alex Demyx=Dyme Larxene=Arlene
  5. P

square enix reveals info on NA KH2

The "bikini bottom" thing at the end made me realize this is fake.
  6. P

Has anyone ripped the music from the secret video?

And if not, can somebody rip it?? That music is awesome! Though it's not as cool as "Another Side."
  7. P

The rest of the Order's real name?

Lea and Ael are very possible, but I still strongly believe it's Alex.
  8. P

Dilan is a casual, Western name as well.
  9. P

Yes, but if Alex=Axel, then Axel still has an X in it. I don't see why it's a rule that an X would have to be added if one already existed. This seems to be a huge assumption, since no other character's original name has an X in it.
  10. P

Is this factual information? They way I see it, each Order member's name is an anagram of their original with an X in it. Since Axel's name follows this rule, I see no problem. However, you seem to have heard official information that says "each member has an extra X added to the anagram."
  11. P

Who said that?
  12. P

I'm sticking to the "Axel=Alex" theory. Hehe.
  13. P

*Update(01/05/06)* KHII Cutscenes- Collection

Re: *Update*KHII Cutscenes (Subs)- Deathspank's Collection Great job! "Every cutscene from the game will eventually be available!" Are they all going to be subtitled? I'm thinking of importing, but only if I can understand the story by watching subtitled cutscenes along the way. Just curious. =3
  14. P

wat are the orgs original names

I'd like to think it's Alex. What I mean is, just like all the others, Axel's name is an anagram of his original name with an X in it. Braig=Xigbar Ienzo=ZeXion Alex=AXel Doesn't stray from the rules.
  15. P

He didn't really... His order name is an anagram of his original name with an X in it, just like everyone else.
  16. P

I know he is different in personality and alliance, but I don't think that subtle difference in his name has anything to do with it.
  17. P

Lol, ummm-- put that in the spoiler forum, okay? We don't want to hear spoilers that don't pertain to this topic.
  18. P

I know, but when you consider all possible combinations of L E and A, they all seem just silly. Not only is Alex badass, but it's a popular Western boy's name and it just seems likely that it could be used for his name.
  19. P

Lol, night.
Back