• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

kh 2 manga

i dont know if anyone has post this before but u can see the japanese version of kh 2 manga here: http://www.sorasheart.com/
  2. B

Best Wielder

im doing this thread to express my opinion. im sry if anyone gets outragedby this. im not saying this is true.... so think a little before u start insulting me because of my opinion [or my bad english] u know when u see the cutscene when u are in front of memory skyscraper?where sora fights...
  3. B

pics from the new trailer

here some pics: [/URL][/IMG]
  4. B

new info (i think)

Hey everyone, Well there was an interview of Nomura in a mystery magazine and according to Nomura himself Kingdom Hearts 2 should be available World Wide on Febuaray 2nd of next year!!! Also: -They spoke about the tutorial -You do start with BHK and he can Drive, and in the tutorial as well...
  5. B

who u think is the person in this pic

it has been discusted many times so lets make a poll and see what get the greater number of votes.... [/URL][/IMG]
  6. B

kh legend

i dont know if this has been posted already if it was sry my mistake his is the Legend on the computer in the World's Prison at the End Of The World: Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring destruction. Sieze all hearts and consummate the great...
  7. B

keyblade master true power

i was thinking about some stuff and sora isnt that strong if u think about it he only swin the keyblade around and know how to close key holes nothing more and how mickey have a keyblade too? why bhk is able to use two keyblades ?if u think to summon 2 keyblades at the same time u must have a...
Back