• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Riddle

Does anyone know the answer to the following riddle? "What is strong as metal, yet soft as a petal, and brings life to some, but death to others?" Its driving me insane:angry:, mind-boggling....can someone help me out and find the answer? Thanks.
  2. E

from leon to cloud

in KH1, leon was like a big tough guy but he KHII he seems like a little panzy girl now that cloud is beside him, don't u guys think that leon looks like a little girl now that cloud is there, the toughness in leon has been passed on to cloud....especially in on of the scenes in hollow bastion
  3. E

Question

i dont know if its been answered or old but whats up with the different colors of the path that connects the worlds?? u know that path of different coloured lights that join the worlds on the world map, why are they coloured differently?
  4. E

Question

i dont know if its been answered or old but whats up with the different colors of the path that connects the worlds?? u know that path of different coloured lights that join the worlds on the world map, why are they coloured differently?
  5. E

who holds dual keyblades cooler?

Who holds dual keyblades cooler, sora or roxas…..personally I think roxas holds two key blades cooler because I like the way he runs with them, like he holds them outward…..the way sora holds it is also cool but he holds it like a pimp:cool: ….when he’s running with them in valor form one of the...
  6. E

xaldin

hey dont u guys think that xaldin shoud've had a bigger role in KHII other than appearing in beast's castle. he is such a high ranked org. member he should've had more bigger roles, and he had a cool voice too...thats what i think anyway, same with demyx.........sorry if its old or already...
  7. E

mulan's world

i just beat the mulan's world but i haven't fought that big dragon boss thats supposed to be in mulan's world........did i miss something or do u get to fight him some other time(for those of u who played it)???
  8. E

Cloud

i have a question but i dont know if this is old or has already been answered in the KH forums and im sorry for asking but here goes nothing.....why does cloud's bustersword all wrapped up in bandages in KH, KH:CoM, and KHII????:confused:
  9. E

Zexion

is it just my vision or is zexion holding a weapon????(the purple thing infront of lexeaus) it could be lexeaus' weapon but it doesn't look like his tokamak weapon or is this just a fan made fake thingy
  10. E

radiant garden

is radiant garden a name of a disney movie or something that has to do with disney movies, OR is it an original name thought up by square, like destiny island and hallow bastion
  11. E

disney channel on satellite???

does anyone know if bell expressvu satellite network has the disney channel......i haven't seen ANY KH related commercials on television......sad:( .....
  12. E

101 dalmations

has anyone ever went into the dalmations house and actually counted the puppies to see if there really were 99 puppies......i tried but got confused and lost count:mad: , btw, one of the puppies in the dining room follows u around, thought it was cool/funny:)
  13. E

KH2 cover

ok i dont know if this has already been cleared out, but on the cover of the US KHII, who do u think is the unknown standing on the left? i think its riku, but i could be wrong:confused: ...
  14. E

Question *SPOILER*

most of us here have spoiled ourselves and watched the opening video if KHII (if you haven't, dont read on..SPOLIER) how come in the opening video of KHII, it shows riku battleing marluxia when in fact, riku doesn't even meet marluxia in KH:CoM anyone care to explain
  15. E

age difference

how old were u when u beat KH for the first time and how old are u now that u'r about to play KHII in a few days? i was 16 when i played it in 2003 and now i about to turn 19 (been a long three years):D
Back