• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soulkeeperx

"A connection error has occurred"

Is anyone getting this message a lot now? Since a few days ago I've been getting this message when I try to play, making it unplayable. My WiFi is fine, I made no changes to my router, 1 out of 12 tries to trying to log in will be successful, same goes for switching between different events, the...
  2. Soulkeeperx

Unchained X NA release?

Seems like SE announced it back in the Summer and just kinda...forgot? Did they say anything about it recently at Jump Festa? They said they wanted a new KH game each year; last year we got 2.5, and this year we'll get, hopefully, Unchained X, as of the time of this post there's only 9 days left...
  3. Soulkeeperx

Ancient Highway level 3, need help with last treasure!

The very last piece of treasure I need to be done with the Gummi Ship missions is the Darkness piece you get from Ancient Highway level 3. I read a FAQ and it said you have to kill the Wheel Reaper in 1-2 hits (which I've been doing) then to focus on Speeders to the front and left of you. I've...
Back